Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah we hate being bothered by XC guys too. So my buddy has some land which is undisclosed, and we are making our own little northshore playground. The bridge you see is actually a 4 foot drop, it's just hard to tell. You can also see the makings of a 4 foot drop, a berm, and a rock garden (need more rocks).

Enjoy hippies!

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dude, thats sick. that bridge/4 foot drop looks pretty gnar gnar. you might need a squish bike to tame that thing! Seriosuly dude, are you a glutten for punishment. How is that bridge a 4 foot drop. I see the shoe in the bottom right corner of the picture. Gives the 4 foot drop a good reference. Your rock garden(needs more rocks) looks like it's shaping up good. But at least I'm glad your outside doing something. ..but seriously the question we've all been wanting to know....

Are you gonna shuttle this?

·
eci
2,712 Posts
preparation_h said:
Dude, thats sick. that bridge/4 foot drop looks pretty gnar gnar. you might need a squish bike to tame that thing! Seriosuly dude, are you a glutten for punishment. How is that bridge a 4 foot drop. I see the shoe in the bottom right corner of the picture. Gives the 4 foot drop a good reference. Your rock garden(needs more rocks) looks like it's shaping up good. But at least I'm glad your outside doing something. ..but seriously the question we've all been wanting to know....

Are you gonna shuttle this?
DOOD whats your deal man, come on were tryin to have fun and your being a cynical jerk.

and the gap is 5 feet across. actually measured it was a tape measure too. and no it wont be shuttled but thanks for asking

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
mtnbike24_7 said:
I added the same pic twice. This, cockksucker is the bridge I was talking about....
Eric...I wanna go ride up there!

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
mtnbike24_7 said:
Yeah we hate being bothered by XC guys too. So my buddy has some land which is undisclosed, and we are making our own little northshore playground. The bridge you see is actually a 4 foot drop, it's just hard to tell. You can also see the makings of a 4 foot drop, a berm, and a rock garden (need more rocks).

Enjoy hippies!

ya know, there are a lot of places around here with (gasp!) rocks already there, and far nastier than what ya'll are taking time to work on there.........

lots of good natural gap and drop stuff around as well. yeah, you gotta go and find it though.

not meaning to be bagging on anything. the stuff looks o.k.

but.....why ya making everything so wide? ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
COmtbiker12 said:
Eric...I wanna go ride up there!
Get a ride up here then MOFO!!! We need an ox to carry dirt and stuff, par for the course buddy.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
scrublover said:
ya know, there are a lot of places around here with (gasp!) rocks already there, and far nastier than what ya'll are taking time to work on there.........

lots of good natural gap and drop stuff around as well. yeah, you gotta go and find it though.

IT
s really not all that wide. I believe we mearsured the last pic at ten inches wide. That's our little starter course, it will be much, much sicker in due time.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
scrublover said:

They're in the early phases of being complete. Once Eric gets a downhill bike it will have been skinnied up by then and everything will be super jibtastic and major blackdiamond riding will be readily available.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
scrublover said:

the drop into the rock garden will also be a berm(have to rent a bob cat to move all the darn dirt) the top jump was kindly made by our neighborhood road maintence crazy dood. And the reason we are building at this spot is bc i own the land and that way i dont have to worry about anyone b!tch!ng at me for building stuff where i shouldnt

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
mtnbike24_7 said:
IT
s really not all that wide. I believe we mearsured the last pic at ten inches wide. That's our little starter course, it will be much, much sicker in due time.
Hold on, let me go all Pink Bike on your azz...

I'm confused, ten inches wide, five foot gap, four foot drop... did you guys get your tape at a novelty store? :eek:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
kitchenware said:
Hold on, let me go all Pink Bike on your azz...

I'm confused, ten inches wide, five foot gap, four foot drop... did you guys get your tape at a novelty store? :eek:
LMAO funniest thing i've ever heard you say on here!!!!

:p :D ;) :) :rolleyes: :cool:

·
eci
2,712 Posts
kitchenware said:
Relax dude, oh, and read my post again, I think that you'll find it to be phunny. Don't you ever look at pinkbike.com?
nope i see alot of pics posted on here from there but i pretty much stick to this site and once and a while wonder over to ride monkey

·
No Titus anymore...
334 Posts
well done.

mtnbike24_7 said:
I added the same pic twice. This, cockksucker is the bridge I was talking about....

Cool looking stuff. Awesome job. I'd ride it.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
snowskilz said:
nope i see alot of pics posted on here from there but i pretty much stick to this site and once and a while wonder over to ride monkey
Well, if you did frequent PB, you would have gotten it. He11, just float around on the pics section on here... same thing.

Keep building and posting guys.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts