Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
Joined
·
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year i have been racing a surly crosscheck with a flat bar and 36x19 44c mountnoraptors.....getting a fixe hub soon. I have ownly finshed 1 race this year with this set up. Last year rode more of a mountain bike setup still singlespeed but finished better. I am just coming to the conculision that I really dont like racing to much. I am just not argo enuff for that stuff...... Latly i have been having so much more fun just expolring and comuting to work and chores...

Has anyone gotten to this point in there cycling???






Keep the rubber side down!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
if they built one I would come

SlowerThenSnot said:
This year i have been racing a surly crosscheck with a flat bar and 36x19 44c mountnoraptors.....getting a fixe hub soon. I have ownly finshed 1 race this year with this set up. Last year rode more of a mountain bike setup still singlespeed but finished better. I am just coming to the conculision that I really dont like racing to much. I am just not argo enuff for that stuff...... Latly i have been having so much more fun just expolring and comuting to work and chores...

Has anyone gotten to this point in there cycling???
Keep the rubber side down!
I would get licensed and start racing again only if a velodrome was built in Durango. That's the only kind of racing at which I did not suck; I was a cat II on the track. I still have velodrome dreams. Other than that, zero interest in racing. If I wanted to be around folks who are nasty and shout at you, I'd get married again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
That would be nice... I wish track would come back. There was talk of velodrome construction here in Baltimore when they were making their bid for the Olympics. Someday...

dd..''
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
dodjy said:
That would be nice... I wish track would come back. There was talk of velodrome construction here in Baltimore when they were making their bid for the Olympics. Someday...

dd..''
think that'll ever happen. I was stoked when they were gonna build at the old Memorial Stadium site, like 5 minutes from my house, but now there's an old folks home there I think. ah well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
clarkin said:
think that'll ever happen. I was stoked when they were gonna build at the old Memorial Stadium site, like 5 minutes from my house, but now there's an old folks home there I think. ah well.
Classic Baltimore. ;) It kinda exemplifies the thought process in the local government.

dd..''
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top