Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after the chainstays snapped on D-wang's SX Trail, he ran out an purchased an 06 Large RFX. Check out the new 729's.

Avid Code Disc brakes
07 66 SL ATA Fork
729's laced to Hadleys
Gravity Dropper
Thomson Stem
Sram X-9 everything
King Headset
Blackspire Stinger Chainguide(ISCG)
XT Cranks

He'll be rollin out with his colon out.

Attachments

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's not that big. He weighs 185 lbs, and that is a 600 lb spring. Should be spot on. I'm curious about the weight. We don't have a good scale. Feels like 37lbs. Those avid codes are made out of lead I think.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That sounds right.
It's just me I'm 165 and run a 600lbs, I must hit stuff harder I guess ;) (only kidding)
I used to have a 700lbs on there :eek:
I have lost 28lbs in the last 6 months :eek:

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wang is 5'10, and running a 50mm stem.

So Prof how did you lose the weight? I've got my new Speedo calendar shoot coming up in March, and want to slim down a bit. :eekster:

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
El Chingon said:
I've got my new Speedo calendar shoot coming up in March,
most excellent...we need new 'speedo content' material around here! :D:thumbsup::p

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Bears my A - poser

Unknownrash said:
Looks coo. That G-Dropper thumbie looks pretty vulnerable just sitting out there though.
You have not watched one Football game this season, or in the last 10 years. And now this crap... Sad Lame duck "doctor".

I though you were cool but I was wrong.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Unknownrash said:
Looks coo. That G-Dropper thumbie looks pretty vulnerable just sitting out there though.
Yes, I prefer under the bar near the shifters myself.

Those Maxxi ADvantage tires look schweet....Guess I will check out the reviews on them.

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
I dunno, 32h 729's :eek:ut: Not sure those will hold up :p So stealth black, does that mean that no more Hard Ano (CD finish)?

That thing looks sick (extra forks in the garage ain't too shabby either). No more love for the big "S" after he snapped it?? He must be the 1-5% that they calculate might actually push the frame to it's limits. Probably best he gets onto a mfg that builds bike not to fail :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.