Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
for that size jump you should be going alot bigger, i built one today probly in the are of 3 to 4 ft and me and some kids were kitting it on sleds going bigg. i was pullin supermans, can cans,180s, couldnt get the 360 but it was fun stuff. some of the stuff i didnt land but i was able to come cvery close. hit it with more speed and give the jump a lip

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lickqid said:
Yea seriously, how hard is it to go straight on that thing w/o falling over :p
dood its frieken hard dooser, the thing is meant for like a 6 year old and i have big feet so they and over the edges and if you turn at all yout toes dig in and you fall. when i tried real snowboarding it was a lot easier to ride on that that the tiny one

·
aka Jesse Palmer
857 Posts
Amazing Larry104 said:
dood its frieken hard dooser, the thing is meant for like a 6 year old and i have big feet so they and over the edges and if you turn at all yout toes dig in and you fall. when i tried real snowboarding it was a lot easier to ride on that that the tiny one
ya right... you totally bailed at the last second on that last one. If you look close you can see some yellow stains in the snow where you landed ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
jp3d said:
ya right... you totally bailed at the last second on that last one. If you look close you can see some yellow stains in the snow where you landed ;)
Totally, but like that other guy said...definitely put a lip on that thing, then you would fly with those sleds at least if you "can't" work the board. haha

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jp3d said:
are you kidding me i tried to jump when i went off cause i wansnt going fast and i wanted to get higher. im not afraid to do a tiny jump on little plastic snowboard

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
free rider said:
just me or do they look retarded in all of those pictures...yet i havent seen my face when im goin off a jump yet
you are correct especially the pic where the kid is gettign hit with the shovel

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hilikus said:
rob why were you scared?
i was afraid i would case it and fall in the gap between the jump and the landing becasuse nate was hiding in the snow and if i fell in there he would stuff cotton in my mouth and put me in the cotton gin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.