Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks like fun. :D

That Canfield looks exactly like CurbHucker's..... (anybody know?)

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pdirt said:
So how'd ya do Dude?

Did ya race MTX and DH and DS?

I wish I could have went... 'boss' said no.

Next year should be a go for me....
i did as i thought i would in the beginner dh, i got 16th out of 30, i am pretty happy with it, i only got 4 practice runs, cuz the line was so damned long, and in the mtx i crashed out (no bmx background here :eek: ) and jacked my hand up. its all swollen and crappy, so if any of you saw a guy go down right before the start of the beginner mtx sunday morning and get up holding his hand that was me. i was riding a black planet x and wearing a black azonic shirt. i hope it will be better by the enbd of the week.

its not broken fortunately, just the way bigger than the other.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Nice pics... bet u have a great time there...

Attachments

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
The Dude said:
i did as i thought i would in the beginner dh, i got 16th out of 30, i am pretty happy with it, i only got 4 practice runs, cuz the line was so damned long, and in the mtx i crashed out (no bmx background here :eek: ) and jacked my hand up. its all swollen and crappy, so if any of you saw a guy go down right before the start of the beginner mtx sunday morning and get up holding his hand that was me. i was riding a black planet x and wearing a black azonic shirt. i hope it will be better by the enbd of the week.

its not broken fortunately, just the way bigger than the other.
All good man! Sweet, ya 'got in the gate'... that rules!

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
MorphineAddict said:
My wife just sent me this one of me that she took. Figured I'd add it to the list........

lOl... what's up with the helmet... :p

·
Kill that $hit!
809 Posts
VIA said:
MorphineAddict said:
My wife just sent me this one of me that she took. Figured I'd add it to the list........

lOl... what's up with the helmet... :p
The visor broke off at the GGG race 3 weeks ago. The thing looks f*ckin awesome now. Just like a Lego man-n $hit! I was waiting to see who was gunna clown me on that one. :p I just hit avatar statis \m/ ! That rules....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.