Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
got a few questions pertaining to the products....

1st of all, i weigh in at 200lbs. and wish to ask whether how the extralite ultralevers fare after seeing many pairs on different bikes?
Does it flex? feel squishy?
I wish to get a pair but am abit afraid to have it break on me during riding.

2. I haven't seen anyone using these pedals on their bikes. From what I see, they are even lighter than CB triple ti as they weigh in at onli 66gms per pair compaired to 218gms for eggies. again, I wish to get one pair for myself also as it did state on the webby that they do not have a weight limit on these pedals.(suprising!)

Can anyone here clear these queries for me??
thanks and hope to get a reply~! :) :) :)

·
Banned
5,770 Posts
Mr_CK said:
Hi all,
got a few questions pertaining to the products....

1st of all, i weigh in at 200lbs. and wish to ask whether how the extralite ultralevers fare after seeing many pairs on different bikes?
Does it flex? feel squishy?
I wish to get a pair but am abit afraid to have it break on me during riding.

2. I haven't seen anyone using these pedals on their bikes. From what I see, they are even lighter than CB triple ti as they weigh in at onli 66gms per pair compaired to 218gms for eggies. again, I wish to get one pair for myself also as it did state on the webby that they do not have a weight limit on these pedals.(suprising!)

Can anyone here clear these queries for me??
thanks and hope to get a reply~! :) :) :)
some input...
brakelevers are not sensitive to rider weight. the extralite levers work great.

the pedals are absolutely useless on a MTB! these are for road use only.those who spec them definitely don't ride their bikes - period.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.