Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
How much were those Reba and that Fox forks going for? I was at the Jenson sale and all the good forks were taken before I even got there--and I thought I was early (got there almost on the dot, 9am, opening time!). Some people had about 3-5 forks in their bin! I've heard that some of them resell on Ebay. Not fair! I wanted a fork for the sole purpose of using it! Grrrr! The sale looks nice. Where is this place?

·
Semper Fi
204 Posts
The last parking lot "sale" you guys had, I picked up some WTB tires and an Sram chain....

When I went to my local LBS, I was a little shocked that you "sale" price on the tires was $1 more than the retail price they had and the chain was $3 more from you guys.....

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
How dare you sir.

unit74 said:
The last parking lot "sale" you guys had, I picked up some WTB tires and an Sram chain....

When I went to my local LBS, I was a little shocked that you "sale" price on the tires was $1 more than the retail price they had and the chain was $3 more from you guys.....
You infidel.

Blasting the holy mecca of bicycling bling.:nono:

Be prepared for the cyber beating that is sure to follow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
We have it here at the shop

snow-man said:
Where's the punch bowl of Path Kool-aid at?
If you want the Kool-aid, just come ask for it.

We'll serve you glass after glass till you bleed and pee Path green.

·
Semper Fi
204 Posts
Bike Nazi said:
You infidel.

Blasting the holy mecca of bicycling bling.:nono:

Be prepared for the cyber beating that is sure to follow.

It is what it is...... :smallviolin:

You OC guys must like paying OVER retail, then get a little discount and "feel" like your getting a deal.:idea:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
thephat said:
If you want the Kool-aid, just come ask for it.

We'll serve you glass after glass till you bleed and pee Path green.
lol, nice. Although I was imagining leprechauns.

unit74 said:

You OC guys must like paying OVER retail, then get a little discount and "feel" like your getting a deal.:idea:
Have you ever wondered why so many people like the path and yet you are one of the only ones that doesn't? And I'm not talking about just OC people either. Just some tidbits of info to marinate on.

·
_
850 Posts
unit74 said:

:rolleyes:

i missed this last sale, but scored big time at the previous bbq sale. like i've said before, the kool-aid has never tasted so sweet! thanks again tani and crew.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You must be mistaken

unit74 said:

If by retail, you mean MSRP, you are wrong. I challenge anyone to find even one item in my shop marked over MSRP.

·
Semper Fi
204 Posts
I just called it like it was.....

I drove all the way from the IE to a "bad-ass sale" and "thought" I would be getting some killers deals. Nope.....

My LBS's are still cheaper than "The Path."

I don't doubt that they are a great shop, but it comes with an OC price tag. I don't think they can hold a candle to IE Bikes in pricing though.....And of all Places, Redhawk Bikes, a small little shop, has better prices than The Path.

You can defend them all you want, but a spade is a spade in my book. And I'm throwing the Ace of Spades on the table with The Path.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I thought the county stopped handing out OC passes to people from the IE after labor day?

·
Semper Fi
204 Posts
2w4s said:
I thought the county stopped handing out OC passes to people from the IE after labor day?

They did, but I sneaked through in my Lexus IS350......They just assumed I was "one of them."

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Of course the prices are cheaper in the IE. You have to drop your prices to get people to go out there. It is like hanging a steak around an ugly girls neck. You have to do something to get a dog to come to her.

Just my two cents.

·
Semper Fi
204 Posts
Oliver said:
Of course the prices are cheaper in the IE. You have to drop your prices to get people to go out there. It is like hanging a steak around an ugly girls neck. You have to do something to get a dog to come to her.

Just my two cents.
You obviously have not been to Temecula/Murietta recently...say.in the past 7 years. All you Orange County snobs are selling your $800k houses you can't afford after your ARM matured and buying everywhere out here.

We have less crime and less traffic to deal with. Everything is new and life is good.

Kinda ironic......

But please, don't move out here cuz I wouldn't want you OC guys to start clogging all our trails with your overpriced Path equipment. I can't ride too well laughing that hard.....

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Is it true that the IE's USD chemistry curriculum consists of building a meth lab? Extra credit for the meth lab not blowing up?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts