Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Did you skip the singletrack they have there? Should have hit that as well...it is nice with a few short, unexpected climbs.

·
S&G CREW
267 Posts
Looks like ill have to talk the wife into going to the beach rode there about 2yrs ago fun and fast.Looks they added some cool stuff to.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was my first time there and i loved it!! my buddy had been there a couple times before but a lot of new stuff since he was last there... we did the A trail first to warm up, it was a hell of a warm up!! i was beat down at the end of it... we did not do the B trail and all the fun stuff was on the C trail. it was a blast!! no body got hurt to bad... we did see a guy bust it bad on logzilla... took me 5 trys but i made it all the way to the end, this poor guy fell off right away i don't know how many times then he did make it right to the end only to have his front tire slip off the log and "woooop" feet up, head down and looked painfull!! i was hoping some of those guys would recognize the pics and post on here, one of them was taking some awsome pics on the drop. o-well, i know next time to take more pics. there was lot's a space also, never felt cramped with other riders and we saw a good bit of other people, but not to many... just right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DavidR1 said:
Did you skip the singletrack they have there? Should have hit that as well...it is nice with a few short, unexpected climbs.
are you refering to trail A or B?? we did hit A and it was nice. didn't do B though.

·
Registered
761 Posts
NIce pictures, nothing like riding trails and catching some nice air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts