Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's about 30 minutes from Las Vegas, and this place rules. The jumps are really just the tip of the ice berg. There are some really fun, and nasty, trails up there, a 4X track, and a DS track.

Here is a link:

www.bootlegcanyon.org

Much like Whistler, this place a must see for anyone who loves to ride!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Jimmer...nice pics....did you get out yesterday...we never saw you....were you the other side of the mountain???

·
Ich bin ein Knolliner
225 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. Nice work.

I was there for the first time this past weekend. You're not kidding...that place rules. I can't seem to keep my mind off a couple ladies named Ona Lee and Ginger, if you know what I mean. :cool:

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
MonsterKonaMan said:
Where is that joint yo?
Boulder City, NV right above Lake Mead.

Get there soon......it'll be too hot in a few weeks..................oh and watch for the rattlers.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
e[I said:
o]Boulder City, NV right above Lake Mead.

Get there soon......it'll be too hot in a few weeks..................oh and watch for the rattlers.
um below...or beside at the south west side

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smt...

By the time I got done taking care of everything I needed get done, it was pretty late, and I didn't think you guys would still out there. Not to mention I didn't think that I would have time for the push, so I went to other side of the mountian...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
you missed an entertaining day....one guy didn't respect the mountain and kept on going for it.....great guy though

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
um below...or beside at the south west side
Whatever........heading east toward the Hoover Dam & AZ on 93.

What I meant was you can see Lake Mead from the top...........dingleberry.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
you missed an entertaining day....one guy didn't respect the mountain and kept on going for it.....great guy though
on a side note, i found out who the pussies are who are scared of progression and keep messing with new built stuff by making it smaller, on my local trail......

i must say, after years and years of riding this trail, those guys shouldn't suck so bad and be scared of new stuff....

·
Registered
3 Posts
westcoasthucker??? doenst hucker mean no style?

ive heard about your so called progression...

come down to norco and you can progress on my 2 foot dirt jumps with my 6 year old...

that way you dont waste your time building on established lines, and jumps that nobody wants to waste time on...

:eek: you bore me......

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
WWT said:
Here are some pics from a recent Bootleg trip...
how big is that jump their in the picture it doesnt look large but ur going pretty big ?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
superdigger said:

come down to norco and you can progress on my 2 foot dirt jumps with my 6 year old...

that way you dont waste your time building on established lines, and jumps that nobody wants to waste time on...

Umm :rolleyes: .

But, that looks incredibly fun. That just looks so much different and fun compared to New England...

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
superdigger said:

the hucker ownz you.... and your weaksauce 2 footers.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.