Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
nice shots.

secret spots don't stay that way when sprayed.
It's true. If Raisingarizona hadn't scoped the line and been the first to film it, the White Line wouldn't be the nauseating testosterone test it is today. There are no secrets anymore just places that are harder to get to than others.

Thanks for the stoke! All too rare in this forum these days. A nagging injury has put trips on hold and keeping me from riding much this summer but I do like this shot.

·
This place needs an enema
17,682 Posts
And this is why I didn't include the actual location!

I was trying to add a bit of color to a boring af dead forum and basically got criticized for it by the first response!:LOL:

I guess I'll think twice about posting here again ?‍♂
Sorry if it came across that way. I have lots of secret spots and I like to keep them secret. Hope yours stay that way.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
And this is why I didn't include the actual location!

I was trying to add a bit of color to a boring af dead forum and basically got criticized for it by the first response!:LOL:

I guess I'll think twice about posting here again ?‍♂
Nah, keep it coming. I need to check out the E. Zion stuff. Just missed you on my way back to Flag. I hit Bunker Creek on Friday. So good!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's true. If Raisingarizona hadn't scoped the line and been the first to film it, the White Line wouldn't be the nauseating testosterone test it is today. There are no secrets anymore just places that are harder to get to than others.

Thanks for the stoke! All too rare in this forum these days. A nagging injury has put trips on hold and keeping me from riding much this summer but I do like this shot.

View attachment 1943561
Heck, it wouldn't have been ridden until the next, creative weirdos finally came along. Who knows how long that would have taken. That's the beauty of pioneering stuff, that was yours or theirs and no one can take that from you. For me, pioneering stuff trumps everything.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man, I really need to make it back up to that area. I was signed up for True Grit Epic this year, and I drove all of the way up there to find it cancelled because of snow.

I still haven't ridden up there. These pics look amazing.
Yes you do! IMHO Southern Utah is quickly becoming the best riding destination in the lower 48.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.