Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alrighty, well christmas came a day early for me, got me bike new bars, a fox van, new headset and an e13 guide, baby is pimpness now, heres some pics of my steeze...

my santa

my puppy

family photo(nobody242424's foes fly)

the happy couples, me with the kona, nobody242424 with the foes.

such studly men :p

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
yyyeeehhaa, no we both got the blinging bikes, and ben looks really cute...

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
i just got those parts and put them on then took pic before it got dirty but we will definatly have riden (action)pics soon!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i meant to say that last one!!! by nobody242424 he ssighned on at my house so yea and didnt sign out so yea anyways i just got those parts like 10 mins before pics!!! didnt have chance to get ride anywhere!! :D :D :D :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no adriaian cortina put them on for me i only had the bike for 10 mins after i got all the parts put on!!!!!

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
im still drooling over your bike, rides so good now its crazy, we are goin riden tommaorw again, even if its just elings again...

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
scabrider said:
adrian is such a goon, and you aren't making much sense...
no way dude, adrain is like the coolest guy ever, he gives such sick deals and always hooks us up, guy is awsome! and his new bikes are lookin freaken sick...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea tubs dont bag on my man adrian!! he is the sh1t and tight!! and a hell of a better rider than u henry!!

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
scabrider said:
goons aren't necesserily uncool, they're just goons...
well the word goon has a negative conataion regardless, so use carefully and dont be surprised when people get defensive when you use it, specialy when the person use it against is one of the most non-goonish guys ever...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea henry i think ur just jelous cause we got bikes u dont even if u did ours is better and we have the skills to go wit them and u just make up sh1t to make it soung like ur good on mtbr!!!!!!!ur so dumb and a pathilogical lier!! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts