Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i did a big ride today threw camels back up yo mama down red cliff up hulls to the climb of trail 4 going up and across sidewinder on up trail 4 { please some one plow the sand off} .next time i am going to bring my snow shoes with me the sand is way deep. then came down 6 to 5 passed three dirt bikes humm ..over to 26 and and up shanes loop and back to buck tail and down to the house. all on my ss. now i am going to pass out.

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
obrianmcc said:
All on a SS.....:eek:

I rode up 4 to 5/6 on Sun....yeah a little sandy....wished I were on my dirt bike... I'm more chapped about the emerging braking bumps caused by modern day mt bike suspensions.......
yup all on my ss it was quite fun got a little road ride in on it this am to.. cant wait for work to be over.. more fun

·
Registered
781 Posts
Trail 4

JUNGLEKID5 said:
so how do we get to 5-6 or the best way to gether??
I rode 4 about a month or two ago and even then it was so soft that it was almost unridable in spots.

To get over to 5 and 6 you can do a couple different things. Your best bet is to just check the R2R map.
You can go up to 4 via the Shanes/Curlews/3Bears route. You can also go down 5 mile /orchard instead of 4 from the ridge road if you like.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
BoiseBoy said:
I rode 4 about a month or two ago and even then it was so soft that it was almost unridable in spots.

To get over to 5 and 6 you can do a couple different things. Your best bet is to just check the R2R map.
You can go up to 4 via the Shanes/Curlews/3Bears route. You can also go down 5 mile /orchard instead of 4 from the ridge road if you like.
Yep... like BB said above...
1. Pick up 4 from 8th Street
2. Pick up Curlew to 4 to 5/6 from the top of 3 Bears
3. Pick up 4 from the Ridge Road
There maybe other options to get to 4/5/6 in the near future...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.