1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Don't believe the Hype...
830 Posts
Damn! What a sheit bag...He defiantly meant take him out. I'm a big cop supporter, but he should be fired and charged with assault on that one. If I blasted someone at work on tape for no good reason I know I'd get canned...I can't imagine the talent poll is very good since they start at 25k a year...

Low Starting Salary for Officers Hurts NYPD Recruiting - 02/21/07
By Doug Cunningham

"An arbitration deal that cut starting pay for New York City police officers is coming back to haunt both the city and the union. New York cops start at just $25,100. Until 2005 starting pay was $36,000. But when the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association pushed for a 10.25 percent retroactive pay raise for current officers an arbitrator granted that raise while cutting starting pay for rookies. Nine hundred officers quit the NYPD last year, nearly three times the annual resignations a decade ago. And recruitment is being hurt by the low starting pay, too. The NYPD’s police academy is 900 recruits short of its goal."

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
wow i saw this last night and in no way did that cyclist stear towards the fat officer! I cant believe he even still has a job! If someone did that to a bicycle cop they would be in jail for sure!

·
Registered
216 Posts
"Police said Long was obstructing traffic and deliberately steered his bicycle into an officer." Is there any wonder why the public doesn't trust the police force? Another attempted cover-up. It's a good thing the assault was caught on video, because in court, a police officers word is regarded as the truth.

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
luckybastard said:
Damn! What a sheit bag...He defiantly meant take him out. I'm a big cop supporter, but he should be fired and charged with assault on that one. If I blasted someone at work on tape for no good reason I know I'd get canned...I can't imagine the talent poll is very good since they start at 25k a year...

Low Starting Salary for Officers Hurts NYPD Recruiting - 02/21/07
By Doug Cunningham

"An arbitration deal that cut starting pay for New York City police officers is coming back to haunt both the city and the union. New York cops start at just $25,100. Until 2005 starting pay was $36,000. But when the Patrolmen's Benevolent Association pushed for a 10.25 percent retroactive pay raise for current officers an arbitrator granted that raise while cutting starting pay for rookies. Nine hundred officers quit the NYPD last year, nearly three times the annual resignations a decade ago. And recruitment is being hurt by the low starting pay, too. The NYPD's police academy is 900 recruits short of its goal."
quite the argument against unions, in this example at least. That is, the union's goal is to make more jobs and reward seniority, not necessarily better jobs with merit increases.

·
dirt visionary
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evil Patrick said:
It ain't enough.

They should strip him of his thumbs, toes and tongue.

Then, that fat fcuk should get liposuction -- without anesthesia.
:thumbsup:

I remember back when this happened they went after people that had video cameras out. They even detained a woman and roughed her up a bit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.