Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Gully

The evil ones friggin' riding our spot while I am at work... dicks. ;p

BTW, hey Evil E, I scoped that new spot by the train tracks, very well hidden, needs our shovels, but could be way fun. Definantly a 'dry' spot though. Not sure if you scoped it yet, it's actually hard to find for real, and that is allllllllllll good.

Attachments

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Those fockers! that sucks but at least you get to hit that when youre off work!!
I wish this damn socal dirt was wet like that!!!

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JSUN said:
Those fockers! that sucks but at least you get to hit that when youre off work!!
I wish this damn socal dirt was wet like that!!!
It is nice.. and it's right on the river, and we have a sprayer :)

We just walk like 40 yards to the river to fill the sprayer when it starts getting too dry...
which is VERY rare here.

This spot will be plowed soon though :(

They ( the city) plow it every year... and than someone rebuilds them.

It's fun while they last that's for sure.

·
Registered
308 Posts
workin man

pdirt said:
The Gully

The evil ones friggin' riding our spot while I am at work... dicks. ;p

BTW, hey Evil E, I scoped that new spot by the train tracks, very well hidden, needs our shovels, but could be way fun. Definantly a 'dry' spot though. Not sure if you scoped it yet, it's actually hard to find for real, and that is allllllllllll good.
Hey some one has to ride our jumps might as well be me . Im glad u scoped out the other jumps is it ok with forrest if we give there jumps some LOVE ????? did u go to the gully today how were they? AND stop saying our jumps are doomed :( denial IS KEY besides now we know how we want them.... the jumps werent as wet as they appear and are a blast... :cool:

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EVIL E said:
Hey some one has to ride our jumps might as well be me . Im glad u scoped out the other jumps is it ok with forrest if we give there jumps some LOVE ????? did u go to the gully today how were they? AND stop saying our jumps are doomed :( denial IS KEY besides now we know how we want them.... the jumps werent as wet as they appear and are a blast... :cool:
Didn't talk to Forrest... we may have to perform a hostile takeover :)

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
EVIL E said:
So Be It. Did you go to the jumps. ???? Some one took our flat shovels but the rest of the stuff was there. I got one flat shovel from some bmxers working on that table after the EVIL E roller and we moved the stuff further back... :D
I rode for about 40 minutes... hit the one nut line so hard we're gonna have to ice 'er down, she's swollen in pain, I tell ya! :p

2 NUT for sure next time we're both there and it's a little dryer...

EVIL E line looks frickin sick.

I didn't even look for the shovels ... hahaha. Sorry, I owe tranny repair time for sure....I dozered the landing on the step down coming the other way,,,,dohhh.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I tagged 2 nut so hard yesterday, lucky my 2 nuts were undamaged but it jarred my whole body . It was at the end of the day and i was spent from bombing the EVIL E and i said one more, should have known . worse thing was dozer was right on my ass. But i cleaned all 3 on the evil line. Are you down to scout the other spot tommorow ?? even if it's raining id like to scope it all out . If you aren't working that is.

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
RuNDmC1087 said:
SoCal Dirt Requires one of these :cool:

Heh, try moving to this hell-hole, aka Phoenix. We got a lot of rain earlier so now everything is like rock hard. Definitely going to buy a pick at the hardware store, hopefully tomorrow. Gonna go build up this jump some more before work.

All that wetness looks great :cool:

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EVIL E said:
I tagged 2 nut so hard yesterday, lucky my 2 nuts were undamaged but it jarred my whole body . It was at the end of the day and i was spent from bombing the EVIL E and i said one more, should have known . worse thing was dozer was right on my ass. But i cleaned all 3 on the evil line. Are you down to scout the other spot tommorow ?? even if it's raining id like to scope it all out . If you aren't working that is.
I'm heading to work now, but not for long :p

Call my cell, I will REALLY answer it I swear!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.