Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Well I'm out on Christmas break 2 days early for the big ice storm we got hit with today. I was out at the spot grabbin my axe and it looks crazy, if its still iced tomorrow i"ll be out there takin some pics of the trails. Here are some recent pictures of James at the spot. Both the gap and these berms are on a new really fast line we built. I'll work on some more pictures on it soon.

The first hit in the line.

Then it heads straight for this big left hander. Its got a nice steep transition into it so you lose a few feet elevation on the way through the berm.

That berm spits you out just across another line from this berm, which will take you to a nice big double as soon as we build it.

One of my dog. He loves the trails but I thought he was going to take james out a couple of times when he was chasing him.

All right, should be fixed, enjoy.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
i see em all now, awsome pics...

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
I love both. For what I ride, this bike is absolutely perfect. I have a hadley on a 321 rear wheel and a set of michelin 2.5's on the way for it. I wouldn't build this bike with a 6 inch fork for heavy DH use but I do mostly burly trailriding and stuff like these trails, so its perfect.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
zachdank said:
not funny. drugs are not cool. I tried weed once, and voices told me to torcher bunny rabbits.
it made me have a dream where warewolfs tied me up and were eating my leg...I woke up screaming....bad bad stuff

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachdank
not funny. drugs are not cool. I tried weed once, and voices told me to torcher bunny rabbits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
it made me have a dream where warewolfs tied me up and were eating my leg...I woke up screaming....bad bad stuff

Damn :eek: , what kinda sh!t were you guys smokin' on? Nice pics by the way.

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
zachdank said:
weed is cool, except when my friends are high because they like to jack off with eachother, it's so icky. i usually go ride my bike and see how slow i can go, i got a sweet deal on an eighth of garlic (cannabis clup signature) the other day, it's so good...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
scabrider said:
weed is cool, except when my friends are high because they like to jack off with eachother, it's so icky. i usually go ride my bike and see how slow i can go, i got a sweet deal on an eighth of garlic (cannabis clup signature) the other day, it's so good...
2 young and 2 dumb..................explains it

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you guys know that smoking pot not only kills the person who smokes it but it also kills everyone within a 20 mile radius.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.