Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was beautiful at 11,000ft. I was stoked to get up there one more time as the leaves were changing color. The trail conditions were ideal: tacky, but no mud. Little Sanchez blew up the fork on his RFX, so he was stuck on the Sanchez Loaner 5-spot. I traded bikes with him for a while busting down dark hollow, and I gotta say, that is one nimble and fun bike to ride. We hit Bunker on Friday eve, and then Dark Hollow and Blow Hard on Saturday morning. Hopfully Wasea will post the pics he took. Riders: Naked1, Wasea04, LIttle Sanchez, El C, Troy, and Todd.

Attachments

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Amazing scenery. Autumn in the mountains....can't be beat.:thumbsup:

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I was gonna say that for anyone hitting up Red Bull or Interbike, Brian Head should remain snow-free for a couple more weeks. There are years when by this time, the trails are covered with snow already. These shots were taken by Naked1 BTW.

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
I've been at school all day, but as soon as I get home I'll post up the pics of mine that worked out.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Wow EL C I think tis is ya most impressive pic post eva Brian Head loks awesome and theyre some very nice pictures and talking quality and light, nice to see you guys keep lifting the standards, brillant stoke, think I will look at this all day:D :thumbsup:

·
YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
2,961 Posts
Great shite Chingon!!
I used to play all over that area back at the turn of the century...
Spring. summer, fall, or ol man winter, a great place to be.
Live that for the rest of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts