Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I hope this isn't considered spam but...

Fluidride has collaborated with Decline, and Twenty20 camera to release a monthly instructional article in the paper issue. Also to supplement the magazine article will be a video segment covering the same skill available on the Decline website in their visuals page. The first one debut this month, and can also be viewed at: http://declinemagazine.com/visuals/fluidride/visuals_fluidride.htm

These articles will cover a variety of skills and will last througout the 2007 calendar year. Anyway we hope you enjoy them, and any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Lars

·
Registered
287 Posts
wow that actually really helped apparently ive been hucking instead of using proper technique.

I assume that you had some collaboration on this video do you think it would be possible to post these up whenever a new one comes out???

I could see this really being a big help with the techniques being so broken down into the basics.

Thankyou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.