Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how to link them here since they came through on e-mail and if you go to the website, their normal price is listed. They call it their 'Tube & Tires Blowout' (how witty), so maybe if you're interested and didn't get their e-mail, you could call them up and see if they'll honor these sale prices. Some notable items:

IRC Trail Bear in 2.25 and 2.5 widths: $14.98 each
WTB Velociraptor 2.1 front and rear combo: $32.98 for the pair
WTB Motoraptor 2.24: $19.98 each
IRC Tubes 5-pack: $9.98

Having heard and read so much about the IRC Trail Bears and I went ahead and ordered a pair in each width. This is the cheapest I've seen them so far.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Been using the TraiBears for a while now and they are the best tire I have ever riden. Wear like iron and the grip is fantastic in all conditions. Pretty fast rolling too. They Stanitize real well too and just wrap around roots and rocks at 30psi.

·
it's....
2,088 Posts
WV_XCE said:
Been using the TraiBears for a while now and they are the best tire I have ever riden. Wear like iron and the grip is fantastic in all conditions. Pretty fast rolling too. They Stanitize real well too and just wrap around roots and rocks at 30psi.
For the rear anyway, Kenda Kinetics with StickE compound grips better than Trailbear.
I still run Trailbear on the front, but will try WeirWolf next time.

·
Registered
445 Posts
pricepoint

i just got some irc serac UST tires from pricepoint. 2 for $50: they suck to put on but are the best i have ridden on the trail and you can't beat the price! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.