Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Beyond the stars
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a lot to report, but some, Bighit comes in 2 models Bighit, and Bighit FSR, FSR with Kingpin front fork (most of you guys know this already from picts) comes in black with red stickers with silver flames, list for $1999.00 or something like that. Only 7 inches of travel out back.

For 8 inch travel you will need to get a Demo 8 which will come with a new Fox 40 dual crown front fork!

Demo 8's and 9's coming with the new Fox fork, should be available in late Oct. or early Nov. according to the guy I talked to.

I'm getting this info. second hand, from a bike shop guy, who called Specialized for me, so nothing has been comfirmed.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Really glad to hear it about the flames - should help the ride quality.

DJBiker said:
Not a lot to report, but some, Bighit comes in 2 models Bighit, and Bighit FSR, FSR with Kingpin front fork (most of you guys know this already from picts) comes in black with red stickers with silver flames, list for $1999.00 or something like that. Only 7 inches of travel out back.
But the most important question of all - will they be produced in size Large or Xtra Large? And if they are, will there be enough to go around to all those that need them, since they seem to have sold out prematurely this year?

·
Beyond the stars
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought you didn't like to beat a dead horse

on the size issue!

Or, do you want to create long-winded whinney back n' forth discussions on DH/FR frame sizing and what will fit best right up yours

HaaaaHaaaa, now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny. Getter done.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
You're right, that was funny. I'll give you that one.

DJBiker said:
Or, do you want to create long-winded whinney back n' forth discussions on DH/FR frame sizing and what will fit best right up yours

HaaaaHaaaa, now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny. Getter done.
And it is reassuring to know that all of your god-given talent doesn't rest within your "scary good" riding skills...

Maybe you should audition for Last Comic Standing next season, I think the winner gets a job of some sort...comedy writing or sitcom acting or something...

Something to think about anyways...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Where did you guys get pics?

DJBiker said:

For 8 inch travel you will need to get a Demo 8 which will come with a new Fox 40 dual crown front fork!

Demo 8's and 9's coming with the new Fox fork, should be available in late Oct. or early Nov. according to the guy I talked to.

I'm getting this info. second hand, from a bike shop guy, who called Specialized for me, so nothing has been comfirmed.
It's not on the website. Want to see the BH/Demo/Enduro/P line.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Search for a post entitled....

X-Vert said:
It's not on the website. Want to see the BH/Demo/Enduro/P line.
"2005 Marzocchi Forks"

And scroll down in that post, there are Specialized pics about halfway down....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts