Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nhodge said:
picture #3 can't be the exit move from #2. how did he execute the escape from the position he had? looks trialsy.:eekster:
Those are two different lines. You can roll the first line down the two steps. the other line is to the left(rider's perspective), and you just huck it.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think Krob likes to keep minimal compression settings on both his front and rear suspension. That's just his preference. He likes it cush for when he's bangin the chop.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
El Chingon said:
i think Krob likes to keep minimal compression settings on both his front and rear suspension. That's just his preference. He likes it cush for when he's bangin the chop.
Right on - more cushin for the pushin.
When you wander into some strange, you just never know how deep you can push it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
El Chingon said:
El C's got it...... and I'm too lazy to reset things for those drops. I've got a big flat spot on my rear wheel now from something I did that day at Paradise. I guess I should pay more attention to bottom out resistance when riding with the Team Sanchez boyz.

Here's a couple more shots from my rides last week in St. George and Vegas. Good times. Full report here.
Oh, and by way of correction, that's a brand new '07 frame (DT-IV... the current version is DT-V) built up just before I bought it in September with '09 parts. The only difference is the "deckles".

Cowboy Trails with the infamous Boneshaker descent to finish it. One of my favs.

That drop Ben posted was my all time high up to that point (6'+, yeah, I know. See the avatar:rolleyes: ) until I dropped this sucker kinda by accident the next day.... closer to 9'!:eekster: The D-T is so capable it just eggs you on.

Zen: This is a great trail in S.G. If you have't tried it, you should.

KRob Jr. showin' off his new ride that he got for his birthday when we were down there. Gotta love progression.

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Krob jr?... Sorry I didn't get to see your nudes? But to confirm I was INDEED talking about you, just look at that pretty face! :thumbsup:

HellS yeah AM! I'm ridin my ass off!... I havn't been gone THAT long. :bluefrown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.