Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I gotta pee
335 Posts
I must say that these trails/ videos are amazing. The trails you are filming are by far the nicest trails i have seen posted on MTBR. I normally think the trails posted on a regular basis are boring and more jump, burm, jump, burm.. These trails are more like the trails i ride and i love watching people ride.. And the music is great can you post track titles, and artist names please!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dynamatt said:
I must say that these trails/ videos are amazing. The trails you are filming are by far the nicest trails i have seen posted on MTBR. I normally think the trails posted on a regular basis are boring and more jump, burm, jump, burm.. These trails are more like the trails i ride and i love watching people ride.. And the music is great can you post track titles, and artist names please!
Thanks a lot, the riders and I really appreciate your comment. We really are lucky to have trails like that to ride. Music in order of videos listed are

Felix Da Housecat Remix of Sinnerman by Nina Simone
Kids by MGMT
Midnight Land by Empires
Hurt You by The Sounds
Shoot to Thrill by ACDC
D.A.N.C.E. by Justice

·
I gotta pee
335 Posts
Thank you very much! I noticed your email says Fort Lewis, are you in the Army? Or just work on base.. And are these videos from on base? I have a close friend stationed up there and i want to know if i should bring my bike next time i go visit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dynamatt said:
Thank you very much! I noticed your email says Fort Lewis, are you in the Army? Or just work on base.. And are these videos from on base? I have a close friend stationed up there and i want to know if i should bring my bike next time i go visit
Ahaha, no, Fort Lewis is a college in Durango Colorado with the number one Collegiate Cycling team in the nation. The two pros in the videos, Chris and Tommy are the coaches for the gravity team.

·
I gotta pee
335 Posts
Flan said:
Ahaha, no, Fort Lewis is a college in Durango Colorado with the number one Collegiate Cycling team in the nation. The two pros in the videos, Chris and Tommy are the coaches for the gravity team.
Is 25 too old to move to Colorado for college?? hahahaha You guys should come to so cal and indulge in our goat trails

·
Registered
735 Posts
Awesome videos.

That first one, the music kept reminding me of The Thomas Crown Affair. I can't think of the scene though...

EDIT: HAHA! I remembered!

·
CoolArrow
2,473 Posts
I dig how all that came together - very good editing.

Of course, I have to see this the day we a foot of snow in town ;) Was great to run in to you cats out there. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you though, because now I lust after a bigger bike.

I guess it would be "thanks" :thumbsup:

Great work!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
jhazard said:
I dig how all that came together - very good editing.

Of course, I have to see this the day we a foot of snow in town ;) Was great to run in to you cats at that trail. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you though, because now I lust after a bigger bike.

I guess it would be "thanks" :thumbsup:

Great work!
Haha Thanks Jerry,

Yeah the snow is quite depressing, atleast we've got the videos and pictures to keep the depression away and get us amped on spring. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around.

Oh, Your welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
tacubaya said:
Yeah.... the first video also reminded me of the final jack in Thomas Crown Affair :D

Awesome videos!
Glad I'm not alone on that one. Fun trivia though, the creator had no explanation at all how Crown stole the last painting. So really, there is no true explanation and never will be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
scepticshock said:
The second one of Tommy is just Brilliant! Great riding, music, trail, flow! Could have been an out take from a Collective film.
Wow thanks, that really means something to me. When I first put that song to the footage I couldn't believe how well it flowed myself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
atomicAdam said:
awesome looking trails.

nice videos too. good music - seems like a win - only problem was looked like ass on youtube. not your fault
Not if you click "Watch in HD" Located under the video to the right.If you can't see if I recommend updating your web browser

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.