looking up the "spiral staircase" - JJ

jackhammer - me

and of course the ever popular waterfall section on National

good times!!
-tep

·
If you think you can
1,043 Posts
Nice pictures. I am going to be out there for Christmas and hope to get in a south mountain ride. Such different terrain out there. I grew up in phoenix, but didn't start riding till I moved to cali. Wish I would have been able to start earlier.

·
Registered
515 Posts
62kona said:
Nice pictures. I am going to be out there for Christmas and hope to get in a south mountain ride. Such different terrain out there. I grew up in phoenix, but didn't start riding till I moved to cali. Wish I would have been able to start earlier.

Hey 62 I think I rode with you the last time you were out here I was on a white Chumba F5 we did a South mountain National run. Just wanted to say whats up and let you know I am moving back to cali on the 20th of this month so I will be hittin you up to do some riding (I want to ride some of those trails you were talking about) I will shoot you a pm once I am settled in and get unpacked. And by the way enjoy your ride out at south for x-mas the weather is primo right now dress warm if you ride early. Also remember that depending on what day you ride there is the "short bus" doing shuttle runs on Sunday for a small donation (James) is the pilot and a really cool guy he goes by shortbusjames on mtbr just hit him up or be in the p-lot off Central around 8:00 a.m. the lot you were at first before we told you, that you were at the wrong one (Across from the horse stables).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Popular place

Great photos. I rode the same trails with the locals on Thanksgiving weekend. AZ trails and riders rock! I was so stoked from the SoMo and GC ride that we hit the tunnel trail last weekend. It made it seem so much flowier :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
Man Tep....your riding skillz have really improved since those old Tunnel Days....great photos and nice riding

·
If you think you can
1,043 Posts
markskee said:
Hey 62 I think I rode with you the last time you were out here I was on a white Chumba F5 we did a South mountain National run. Just wanted to say whats up and let you know I am moving back to cali on the 20th of this month so I will be hittin you up to do some riding (I want to ride some of those trails you were talking about) I will shoot you a pm once I am settled in and get unpacked. And by the way enjoy your ride out at south for x-mas the weather is primo right now dress warm if you ride early. Also remember that depending on what day you ride there is the "short bus" doing shuttle runs on Sunday for a small donation (James) is the pilot and a really cool guy he goes by shortbusjames on mtbr just hit him up or be in the p-lot off Central around 8:00 a.m. the lot you were at first before we told you, that you were at the wrong one (Across from the horse stables).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey Mark! Ya man, def hit me up when your ready to ride. What part of cali you moving to? And thanks for the info. I'll look up shortbusjames. :thumbsup: And I'm really looking forward to the riding in phx.

·
Registered
515 Posts
62kona said:
Hey Mark! Ya man, def hit me up when your ready to ride. What part of cali you moving to? And thanks for the info. I'll look up shortbusjames. :thumbsup: And I'm really looking forward to the riding in phx.
Moving to Commerce right off the 5 & 605 frwy closest beach would be Huntington.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts