Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some pics from the weekend. We had a FINE ride! 2 Black Sheeps and 3 Niners. 35 miles, 4400 feet, mostly singletrack, all before noon.

fc

pics:
1) 7HVN's cog
2) 7HVN having sexy time
3) Jason with his 19 lb behemoth
4) Modern and classic VWs
5) Mini Niner

Attachments

·
bonkin' clyde
831 Posts
Drool

I am neon green with jealousy. Ok, that VW van in the 4th pic def looks like a love-boat on wheels. About that first pic...damn sexy.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Moderators!

For the love of God, delete that 2nd picture!

That shot could mentally scar someone for a lifetime.
An image like that screams,
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." (Dean Vernon Wormer):eekster:

·
Belltown Brazer
693 Posts
A double cab...even better. Sweet rides out there in California! Thanks for the additional pic Francois. Don't see any of those here in CT. Now...the Element...you can't swing a cat around here without hitting an Element with a Sportworks rack.

B

·
Mtbr Founder
35,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ok, the ride wasn't all posing with big wheels and fancy VWs. Here's some pics from previous rides.

We woo-hoo'd down some trails

We crossed a hundred log piles

We squeezed through some trails

We appreciated the local art

We rode through meadows

We passed by the railroad tracks on the way home

We picked up some burritos and watched the surfers and dolphins play

After lunch, I called my wife and she brought the kids over to hang out at the beach while I tested the wind patterns. I DO NOT want my kids to grow up. But someday, they will ride the forest with me and they will smile.

Yes, all in one morning ride. Just three months ago, I was broken and could not stay awake. Today is a good day

If you ride thes trails, PM me and we'll roll.

francois

·
Mtbr Founder
35,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the_eleven said:
Which ride did you do??
I posted some pics of the trails. Basically it was a ride from UCSC to Grey Whale to Wilder State park. Lunch at the historic farm by the ocean and head back in the most indirect way possible.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
grawbass said:
Awesome pictures. The railroad tracks pic reminds me of the train bridge scene from Stand by Me for some reason.

:thumbsup:
Those tracks are still used for the Redwoods to the beach tour. There's a bridge part of those tracks where we have to ride on those tracks for a bit. Everytime we cross, some monkey (usually me) yells "TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"

fc

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
francois said:
Those tracks are still used for the Redwoods to the beach tour. There's a bridge part of those tracks where we have to ride on those tracks for a bit. Everytime we cross, some monkey (usually me) yells "TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"

fc
Haha. I'd probably do the same thing. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts