Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any idea what website or where I can order their products from? I emailed them and the email came back undelivered. I have done this several times with no success. Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the email address from their website. I checked their website for dealers and followed the links to the dealers. No luck with finding Sombrio Racing clothing/products there either.

·
Registered
318 Posts
J_B said:
I got the email address from their website. I checked their website for dealers and followed the links to the dealers. No luck with finding Sombrio Racing clothing/products there either.
that is weird! they say you can call to buy the product, but they don't have an on-line catalogue or listing. Call the phone number listed and hopefully you talk to an employee and can tell them the frustration you are experiencing. Let us know how you make out. I know that Sombrio is a very small company, and sometimes the flashy websites can give you the impression that they might be a conglomerate with banks of peeps waiting to answer your calls :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts