Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, I don't like change....

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's about time that we have a SOMA specific forum. These bikes are serious competition for companies like On-One, VooDoo, Bianchi, Salsa, Surly, etc. and deserve their own place here.

I may be biased, as I've just got my hands on a SOMA Groove, but no one can deny that they're fine bikes with an ever growing following.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just to play devil's advocate, since I don't care one way or the other, there isn't currently a Soma topic on the front page of this forum, and it doesn't get much traffic as it is.

Also, On-One and Voodoo don't have their own pages (nor does Raleigh.) Truth is, they probably don't require one. A simple search would suffice to find any topic that comes up on Soma.

Regardless, good luck with the new bike, and welcome to MTBR!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very true, but On-One is campaigning for a page, and who (among soma owners or those with questions) wants to search for the SOMA community when there can be a specific destination, I'm for making it as accessible as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.