Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a 2010 Redline D440 at the moment and now just got into racing. I want to build a race bike eventually and I rode a friends Juice and I think its pretty light for a steel frame. Does anybody race a juice? Lets see them!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Rad Rider 415 said:
I ride a 2010 Redline D440 at the moment and now just got into racing. I want to build a race bike eventually and I rode a friends Juice and I think its pretty light for a steel frame. Does anybody race a juice? Lets see them!
If this is James.... Get some better wheels before you get a frame, but after that yeah you will like the juice

Signed
The guy that had the juice.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get new wheels and then either keep the redline as a spare or else part it out and sell the frame mabe. I do have enough parts so build up another bike except wheels.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Just get some better wheels then worry about a frame and you will have everything to put the D440 back to stock and you can sell it off and put some money back in your pocket for the frame.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.