Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These Soma's Do! What a nice frame for the money! Nice fit and finish. Cable guides are well thought out. Really swanky paint. It really pops in the sun!

Here's GoatCessca building up her new commuter. With a change of wheels and tires, it will also see dirt time.

Attachments

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Spannerin'!

Soma: It is described as prepared by pressing juice from the stalks of a certain mountain plant, which has been variously hypothesized to be water, honey, alcohol, mead, a psychedelic mushroom, and cannabis.

Attachments

·
Feet back and spread 'em!
624 Posts
i think the disc brake road bike is the wave of the future. and with the Marys, it looks a lot like my commuter setup on the monocog-29er. mine ain't quite so pretty tho.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Soma: It is described as prepared by pressing juice from the stalks of a certain mountain plant, which has been variously hypothesized to be water, honey, alcohol, mead, a psychedelic mushroom, and cannabis.
killer! i would replace that with your Jones if you want a less commonly seen frame on the trail

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
sweet!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so is Soma better than kool aid..???
:p

·
Bodhisattva
10,840 Posts
FoShizzle said:
killer! i would replace that with your Jones if you want a less commonly seen frame on the trail
but the question is whether the Soma does as well in Rock Gardens.

Aqua...please hook up a camcorder to your friend's bike and be sure to post vertigo-inducing vids of "rock gardens"

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Hey what tires are those..

Aquaholic said:
These Soma's Do! What a nice frame for the money! Nice fit and finish. Cable guides are well thought out. Really swanky paint. It really pops in the sun!

Here's GoatCessca building up her new commuter. With a change of wheels and tires, it will also see dirt time.
kenda XXs in XXc size/ thanks..

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
but the question is whether the Soma does as well in Rock Gardens.

Aqua...please hook up a camcorder to your friend's bike and be sure to post vertigo-inducing vids of "rock gardens"
chur for adding that key request

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
I guess it IS better than Koolaid!

""It is described as prepared by pressing juice from the stalks of a certain mountain plant, which has been variously hypothesized to be water, honey, alcohol, mead, a psychedelic mushroom, cannabis, Peganum harmala, pomegranate, Blue lotus[1], or ephedra. In both Vedic and Zoroastrian tradition, the drink is identified with the plant, and also personified as a divinity, the three forming a religious or mythological unity. It is considered by some to be the symbolic representation of the Supreme Truth.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soma

1 - 20 of 49 Posts