Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

SOMA Analog!?! Size 17" Are there any out there?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  skoda 
#1 ·
I am stubborn- I like my 26'ers and I want a nice steel hardtail. SOMA has a really, nice one but it appears to be sold out. I sent, email after email with no response. Just wondering if anyone here has any information on the future of the Analog.

I am thinking I may just go with an On-One Inbred soon- but I just really did the Analog for some reason.

#3 ·
I built a 19" Analog this summer and love the dang thing. I checked BTI-USA where I ordered mine and they show all the sizes in stock except the 17". I'm not sure who else might carry it or why you aren't able to get a hold of Soma. Maybe you will be able to find one once they roll out the 2012 models. Good luck.

#4 ·
Greetings Molasses;
Soma's are excellent, quality cycles and reasonably priced. Try Unreal Cycles.com, in Oregon.
They are great people with VERY GOOD prices and if they don't have the Soma model you want they will get it for in a few days, you won't regret ordering from them.
Regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.