Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NormalNorm
Joined
·
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a few riders for the 6-10 person catergory We are a middle of the pack, non-competive team and we have beer. If your interested send me a PM.
 

·
bi-winning
Joined
·
11,109 Posts
norm said:
We are looking for a few riders for the 6-10 person catergory We are a middle of the pack, non-competive team and we have beer. If your interested send me a PM.
I'm interested... lol How many do we have on our team so far?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hey Norm, How many riders to we have. Did somebody cancel? Let's aim for 7 riders, I think it is a good number and we always have Ryan that can go forever just in case
 

·
NormalNorm
Joined
·
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Guys....

Looks like we have at most 6. Thats if everyone comes through. I think one guy could possibly bail. Couple guys are outta shape and will be happy with a few laps(this is where Ryan enters the picture....LOL).

If you know anyone let me or Johnny know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hey Ryan, did Jeff said that he would be interested in Summer Solstice? We just need one more person, it should not be that hard to find. Worst come the worst, let's go with 6 riders and put out a good effort.
 

·
bi-winning
Joined
·
11,109 Posts
jcr1 said:
Hey Ryan, did Jeff said that he would be interested in Summer Solstice?
Jeff declined our offer.
jcr1 said:
We just need one more person, it should not be that hard to find. Worst come the worst, let's go with 6 riders and put out a good effort.
A lot of people i know are on teams already, so i can't recruit them.
 

·
bi-winning
Joined
·
11,109 Posts
norm said:
Hey Ryan, how did you find the course yesterday.

Yeah, if thats what we got to go with then....thats it then. Giver...
It's a great course. You'll like it. A good amount of singletrack, with enough doubletrack passing opportunities. They were not cruel with the climbing. A few short steep ones, but no long climbs.
 

·
veldrijder
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Norm/JC/Ryan - if you guys want one more and can hook me up with a ride from the Niagara area (JC maybe?) I'm good to go. Have lights and a tent. My main concern before was the 36h I was training for, now canceled which opens up my schedule and funds.
 

·
bi-winning
Joined
·
11,109 Posts
jmoote said:
Norm/JC/Ryan - if you guys want one more and can hook me up with a ride from the Niagara area (JC maybe?) I'm good to go. Have lights and a tent. My main concern before was the 36h I was training for, now canceled which opens up my schedule and funds.
John has given me a ride many times from the falls. Send him an email to see if you can set something up. I will email you his address in case you don't have it.
 

·
NormalNorm
Joined
·
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jmoote said:
Norm/JC/Ryan - if you guys want one more and can hook me up with a ride from the Niagara area (JC maybe?) I'm good to go. Have lights and a tent. My main concern before was the 36h I was training for, now canceled which opens up my schedule and funds.
Yeah, forsure....we will make it happen. Even if i have to i will come in pick you up. Send me a PM. I will talk to Johnny.
 

·
veldrijder
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Great – thanks guys. Since half the team is posting/reading in this thread, how are we for tools/workstand/etc? I’m happy to bring things (my stand folds up very compact) but since I’m already bumming a ride don’t want to pack any heavier than needed.
 

·
bi-winning
Joined
·
11,109 Posts
jmoote said:
Great - thanks guys. Since half the team is posting/reading in this thread, how are we for tools/workstand/etc? I'm happy to bring things (my stand folds up very compact) but since I'm already bumming a ride don't want to pack any heavier than needed.
i was going into listing all of the tools i have, but a few of us usually have our tool box, so I don't think you really need to worry, unless your bike has any odd specialty parts.

I don't have a work stand, or the tool for outboard BBs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Hey Jeff, welcome to the XTR team. I am trying to arrange a drive with John however he is maybe staying in Toronto Friday night so won't be able to drive me (or us). Just called and left message for him. If it's the case I will drive on Saturday morning with the family and we will enjoy a beautiful day in Albion Hills. With that scenario, I would be able to give you a ride if you can get to Grimsby. Doubt that I will have much more space for bike stand, etc...you know 3 kids, a wife, Chariot, cooler, me and you. I will keep you posted ASAP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
443 Posts
Hey are you guys desperate for night riders at all? I can't ride Saturday during the day or Sunday during the day, but I'm basically free from 9pm Saturday until 7 am Sunday. You interested in a fill-in during those hours?

I know it's a weird offering, but let me know :) And I won't be offended if you say you're good with the number you have HA HA.

Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
ddakin said:
Hey are you guys desperate for night riders at all? I can't ride Saturday during the day or Sunday during the day, but I'm basically free from 9pm Saturday until 7 am Sunday. You interested in a fill-in during those hours?

I know it's a weird offering, but let me know :) And I won't be offended if you say you're good with the number you have HA HA.

Dan
Check your PM Dan. A niterider is what we need!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top