Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all solo enthusiasts,

We wanted to inform you that we have a reduced rate for both the Hurkey Creek Spring event (April 28/29) and the Laguna Seca (June 9/10) events. This rate will not last forever, so if you are thinking about your next solo challenge why not save some money and sign up sooner than later.

www.24hoursofadrenalin.com

happy doubleoh7,

team twenty4

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
brianc said:
how about giving some back and paying MTBR for your ad?

http://forums.mtbr.com/search.php?searchid=5259121

Sponsoring the Endurance Racing message board seems like the right fit for your target demo.
Well, when your only interested in spamming our forums, and NOT engaging in discourse, AND booting athletes from events because of editorial comments made here - pfffft.

Why contribute anything...?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianc
how about giving some back and paying MTBR for your ad?

glenzx said:
Well, when your only interested in spamming our forums, and NOT engaging in discourse, AND booting athletes from events because of editorial comments made here - pfffft.

Why contribute anything...?

:rolleyes:
Snap and douple snap.:eek:

I wonder if someone here in Socal would/could, besides me, hold a private get together on that same weekend. Race for beer maybe. Everyone bring a case (only drink half) and the winner gets the other halves.

Maybe if half of the people that didn't show up for the Sept race (300-500? people) showed for some private thing it could be a party, a pasionate MTB party.:thumbsup:

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Third that....

twenty4 sports said:
Hello all solo enthusiasts,

We wanted to inform you that we have a reduced rate for both the Hurkey Creek Spring event (April 28/29) and the Laguna Seca (June 9/10) events. This rate will not last forever, so if you are thinking about your next solo challenge why not save some money and sign up sooner than later.

www.24hoursofadrenalin.com

happy doubleoh7,

team twenty4
I think you oughta kick down to Francois for a proper ad, especially considering you are a for-profit organization.

It's the least you can do.

And this year, I would suggest that you don't put up the MTBR.com signs if MTBR doesn't have an agreement with you.

Does this mean I'm kicked out of 24hoa this year?

Don't get me wrong, you have a good event. I just think you should start advertising for real, and stop poaching space here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.