Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going for the soldier mountain race next weekend? Very little information is available on the website. I sent Davey an email so we'll see what info turns up.

Anyone interested in a carpool? Anyone going that has kids and a non-racing adult? I have to arrange babysitting in order to race so I'm just looking for options.

·
Registered
74 Posts
From the looks of it there is hardly anyone even registered for it. Most categories have only a single rider, if that. I think one category (Clydesdale) had two riders.

Could it be that the registration site just hasn't been updated?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sorry

Decided to do the Idaho City Ride instead. I also see some other racing names on the registration for Cycle Idaho this weekend. I do plan on doing the majority of the other races this summer.

Keep in touch concerning the car pooling

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am doing the Solder Mt race this coming weekend. Pre-rode the course last weekend. Some of the creek crossing, you had to run thru. Nice and rocky in a lot of the uphill sections. Its going to be fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.