Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went online to place an order for a Smash frame and I see they are all marked sold out. This is very disappointing to say the least. Life lesson here is don’t procrastinate!

·
Registered
101 Posts
It may be the website. Most of the parts for complete builds are out of stock due to supply chain disruptions. Maybe they will still sell you a frame only, but you probably need to call them. They still show a 7-8 week delivery, which is pretty normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
863 Posts
I got a bunch of accidental repeat emails from them for a repeat order a few days ago. When I contacted them to let them know, they said they were moving to a new website / order management system. I'm guessing the sold-out is related to that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
There's so many reasons why they could be pausing new orders temporarily right now. Could be supply chain issues, or an attempt to catch up on backorders and give the crew a little down time over the holidays. I'd just give them a call and see what they have to say. At the very least that might get you an early spot in line when they pick up production again.

And, most importantly these bikes are worth the wait. Got my Smash frame the first week of July and am still just loving every minute on it. Its been trouble-free, and so much fun.

·
Straight out tha traila
1,025 Posts
Re-tooling the Frame Maker 3000 for the new Guerrilla Gravit-E bike! :cornut:

Just kidding wishful thinking on my part.

·
always licking the glass
2,388 Posts
Re-tooling the Frame Maker 3000 for the new Guerrilla Gravit-E bike! :cornut:

Just kidding wishful thinking on my part.
Most likely wishful thinking on your part, but with GG who knows.

·
always licking the glass
2,388 Posts
If interested, I have a Pistola for sale and ready to roll. Excellent condition.
Yeah you should be able to get that sold pretty fast. There's enough folks looking, and enough in the queue that are gonna be delayed even longer with less parts available.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just received the dispatch email. Looks like it may be a few months before you can order a Guerrilla Gravity. I wish them luck with the move.

·
Straight out tha traila
1,025 Posts
Just received the dispatch email. Looks like it may be a few months before you can order a Guerrilla Gravity. I wish them luck with the move.

Yep and just for folks that haven't gotten an email......

WE'RE MOVING!!If you haven't noticed yet, we hate to be the ones to break it to you:
Guerrilla Gravity's 2020 full builds and framesets are now sold out.

We are transitioning to our *super-secret new factory* - whichmeans our showroom is closed and our demos will be on pause until we reopen at the new location in early 2021.

Fear not, though - we'll still be in touch with insider content, swag giveaways, and some jaw-dropping announcements!

·
Straight out tha traila
1,025 Posts
and more from the email down there vv, sign up for the dispatch emails for more info and "stuff"

But WHERE is GG moving to?
How 'bout for now, we give you two truths and a lie...

1. The new location is 6x the size of our original factory.
2. The new location will feature a stage, bar, and room for a dance party.
3. The new location is not in Colorado.

...We hope you guess right.​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
What CAN you buy from GG?
Seatstay kits, service parts, accessories, apparel, and swag will remain available to purchase from the shop.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
I love my GG bike and it’s NOT for sale.

Good luck to GG in their new digs!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Everything I own is always for sale... My Pistola is available for anyone who can't wait. $10k, price is firm.

You need watches? Cars? I got those too.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
Everything I own is always for sale... My Pistola is available for anyone who can't wait. $10k, price is firm.

You need watches? Cars? I got those too.
Gotcha!

So yeah, mine is also for sale, 10k I’ll even include the pedals 👍

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
speculation on what's new in the pipeline? frames? specs or standards? Maybe a Smashtola? 138mm travel, 31.6 or 34.9 re-engineered seat post ? STEEL?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts