Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
@adelorenzo
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, hate to be that guy who needs to know everything way in advance, but... I'm sitting here watching my summer booking up, trying to protect some time to come over for the race this year. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
@adelorenzo
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome.... Nothing confirmed yet, I have two other major bike-related commitments the same weekend so I have to try to nail something down. Can't wait to do some riding out that way, hopefully this is the year.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Denali Classic

Yes, there will be one more Denali Classic !! It will be on May 28th of the Memorial Day weekend !!
The start will be at 9 AM Saturday, with the same distances as last year. The infamous Brushkana Campground Potluck BBQ and beer slurping festival will also happen Saturday evening/Sunday morning !!!

leebikes said:
Anybody know if AEA is putting on the Denali Hwy race again this year? If so when is that?

·
Registered
137 Posts
One more Denali Classic!! 2010 DC was one of the best days I've ever had in the saddle. Beautiful ride, great company and a really fun weekend. If this is truly the last Denali Classic, then lets make it a memorable one.
c

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.