1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Mtb Bum
144 Posts
No Way

lidarman said:
Lets not talk about "sock passion" tsk tsk~

Sticky socks under the bed...:eek:
That is just wrong..... Soooo Wrong. Wrong enough to drag a pure lurker out of the shadows and into the light where he is currently laughing hard enough to cramp his solar plexus.

That is quite possibly the funniest and sickest post I have ever read here on good old MTBR.

Keep 'em coming..... so to speak.

Erik

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Where did you find them?

My wife just might like those, and Mothers Day is coming soon!

·
avg. joe
657 Posts
Three Stooges socks????

Several years ago, my wife gave me three pair of Three Stooges socks. They are probably the most comfy socks that I have ever worn, but they are long gone now. I have tried Googling for them and turned up empty. Does anyone remember who made them?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frozenspokes said:
My wife just might like those, and Mothers Day is coming soon!
Yes, and don't you forget it. If you do, you'll pay for it for six months, minimum. And then ever Mother's Day for life after that. Actually, a friend of mine had them on. I offered to mud wrestle for them but she declined. She said somebody found them in Moab for her. I Googled around and found them on www.teamestrogen.com, so you're in luck Frozenspokes.

While I was shopping I aslo found these. I may have to buy them for Patchito. Hey Patch, what's this guy need?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
gonzostrike said:
you oughta talk to Father Fithian O'Blivion about his sock. and his smock.
*whoosh* ... and yet another gonzo post flies straight over my head.

Gonz, below might be the coolest socks on the planet (well, they're not Che Guevara sox, but then again, what is?). Patch found them at Moab Cyclery (or whateverhell bike shop that's next to Sh*tty Market on Main). I bought both. If you like 'em, you can buy them on line here.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.