Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i just read the post about ted williams, were down in ocean beach. we're actually gonna up there sat. to check it out.
but has anyone one heard about lifts at some mt. in palm springs?

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
North SD County right here. I might show up at this Ted Weezy thing on Sunday. Or maybe I'll just ride Insanity all day and hide from the people on Split Rock!

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
hit sunnygirlracer, dft and granny up all from the area and they love TW
I just rode with sunnyracegirl last weekend. She was super nice and told wonderous stories about you! I'm probably going to be racing at Fontana this season thanks to her!

·
Registered
133 Posts
rickshawriot said:
but has anyone one heard about lifts at some mt. in palm springs?
Yeah, there's a scenic tram that takes tourist to a point at 8500', then a 5.5 mile hike will get you to the summit of San Jacinto(10,800'). I know that people hike down the back side but you've got me curious about getting my DH rig on the path..... I'm down, but there might be a blizzard; and some opposition. http://www.pstramway.com/index.asp

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
oh fuc...what stories??? the blow up doll?? the time with cop and an ice chest of beer?? which story
More like just how you were a kind, gentle, mild-mannered, and nurturing teacher to a blossoming hucker.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
coma13 said:
I just rode with sunnyracegirl last weekend. She was super nice and told wonderous stories about you! I'm probably going to be racing at Fontana this season thanks to her!
oh fuc...what stories??? the blow up doll?? the time with cop and an ice chest of beer?? which story

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
manwithgun said:
Yeah, there's a scenic tram that takes tourist to a point at 8500', then a 5.5 mile hike will get you to the summit of San Jacinto(10,800'). I know that people hike down the back side but you've got me curious about getting my DH rig on the path..... I'm down, but there might be a blizzard; and some opposition. http://www.pstramway.com/index.asp
i'm from santa barbara...
i was up there last summer and they saind no bikes, you can hike up the back side of san jacinto and ride down, but no bikes on the front side...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
coma13 said:
More like just how you were a kind, gentle, mild-mannered, and nurturing teacher to a blossoming hucker.
liar....boy i am going to kill that girl...and then.......run her over.and then (asian accent) ....and then ......and then

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.