Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
tunaboyyy said:
Just wandering what the best Mtbr magazine is for the SoCal scene. Thx
Personally I like the free ones but DirtRag is always good. It just seems to be "East Coast" based. 26 and Decline are also good. Both from the same Publication. 26 is for the XC guys and Decline is for the Freeriders and DH guys. They seem to be more West Coast based.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
bjammin said:
Checkout Mountain Bike Action. 85% of thieir stuff is based in Socal.
I wouldn't do it,,.....those guys are the biggest hypocrites in the world....and the reviews are not truthful either.........complete garbage

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
what do you know????! Mr Oregonian?!?!?!?!! :)
I know what your about, SoCal boy, Dirt Rag? Yeah, just need some Capri's, a fixie, messenger bag & some piercings then I'm in, eh?? :thumbsup:

How's it down there?? 54 here yesterday, 56 today, going for a lunch time singletrack ride :headphones:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
inkpad said:
I know what your about, SoCal boy, Dirt Rag? Yeah, just need some Capri's, a fixie, messenger bag & some piercings then I'm in, eh?? :thumbsup:

How's it down there?? 54 here yesterday, 56 today, going for a lunch time singletrack ride :headphones:
I got all the above except the piercings! :eekster:
But I do prefer the mag to Mtn Bike or Bike none the less.

The sun is shining but the temps are pretty low for us. upper 40's to lower 50's in the am's and it gets to the 60's during the days. The Santa Ana's have been howling lately.
I've been riding most everyday. Everyone seems to be in training mode for the Vision Quest and the 24hr of the Old Pueblo in Tucson.
Tell the little lady Hi for me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.