Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am contemplating getting a fr bike in the near future and am thinking if it's worth it. i am definatly out of th eloop on knowledge of dh type trails, so any of you socal locals post up and show me some pics of our trails!

·
Registered
9 Posts
scabrider said:
escondido has some good stuff, so does baycal, but there is absolutely nothing to ride in teh 805...
Where in escondido are you talking about. I live in Esco and have been searching for some god FR stuff. Please help!

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
thanks for bringing back this thread :rolleyes: i don't know where, my buddie's aunt and uncle live there and he said there's a pretty sweet fr trail by their house. he said it has jumps and drops and all that. i don't have any exact locations though. see if you can email him [email protected] . tell him henry sent you...

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
both of those suck for shuttling.

besides, i never heard of any cool trails around here......
ya. I concoure or however you spell it... I think that rangers and tacomas are pretty much the best shuttle vehicles., ever

·
Changed forever
70 Posts
Ey. A freeride bike IS worth it. You got a free pass to ride w/ my crew any time, hardtail OR fully. Dont be so worried about licenses and such, as long as you get out and push the sport, its all good! PM for mo...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JBaltaxe said:
Ey. A freeride bike IS worth it. You got a free pass to ride w/ my crew any time, hardtail OR fully. Dont be so worried about licenses and such, as long as you get out and push the sport, its all good! PM for mo...
is your avy the ravine gap or am i stoopit?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.