Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....To freakin' kill themselves because of the weather?

Its been raining for the last week solid. We got something like 6 inches on monday

I decided to dig when the rain let up, but then it just rained even harder so all of my progress was destroyed.

:mad:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Chicodude01 said:
....To freakin' kill themselves because of the weather?

Its been raining for the last week solid. We got something like 6 inches on monday

I decided to dig when the rain let up, but then it just rained even harder so all of my progress was destroyed.

:mad:
Yeah the rain is core right now. Me and the rest of the LOD have been beating the $hit out of each other at the gym every night. Great way to kill the time, and each other.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
zachdank said:
Yeah the rain is core right now. Me and the rest of the LOD have been beating the $hit out of each other at the gym every night. Great way to kill the time, and each other.
Bwahahahaha....Funny stuff.

The rain is like 10x more core up here. I have a lake in my front yard now. The dirt is soooo nice right now though

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
zachdank said:
wow you tough guy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.