Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's racing, who's spectating?

Planning on doing a one-day dash up from the south coast of NSW to have a sticky at the DH on the Sunday.

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
A non-attendee here, I’d love to get back over there but it ain’t going to happen this year!

A word of advice, the trails are going to be awesome but if it’s going to be anything like what we experienced in November, it will be hot and dusty. Bring plenty of water, shade, and chain lube! :D

Good luck to those competing, if not for those who aren’t, make sure you take plenty of photos! :thumbsup:

Dave.

·
Aussie Battler
214 Posts
i'm going down. i've entered in a couple of events but the call of tuggeranong skate park is strong and i'm hearing the faint call from tugger's bmx track and all the other cycling attractions in the area. could end up being a weekend of spectating, drinking and a heap of riding that has absolutly nothing to do with the nationals.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Thanks for the photos, they're all great shots! I noticed a couple of familiar faces too which is cool. Results are slowly going up on the nationals website as the weekend progresses. ;)

I noticed that it's been confirmed that Canberra will be the host for the World Championships in 2009! Congratulations to CORC, the volunteers, and all involved! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dave.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.