Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ride some here, just found the Sara Park trail. Trying to ride on Sundays or Mondays. There is a group that rides Monday Wednesday Friday, not sure of the time. There is a bike shop on McCullough that has the info....

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey
cool.. i would be good on sundays.... gotta work monday... i know the bike shop and its owner (craig) and hes a good guy. i have him fix my bike when i cant... always treats me right...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am in the process of completing my move to town from Vegas, and won't be riding for a few more weeks. Love to meet on a Sunday some time! So far I have only ridden the one trail from Sara Park south to the power station and back on the singe track. Would love to find more in the area!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rrivas11 said:
I am in the process of completing my move to town from Vegas, and won't be riding for a few more weeks. Love to meet on a Sunday some time! So far I have only ridden the one trail from Sara Park south to the power station and back on the singe track. Would love to find more in the area!
GOOD MOVE !! i absolutely DESPISE vegas....:madmax: :D
ive heard there are lots of trails out at sarah park... theres a map on the net of all the trails.. longest one is like 9miles of single track... im not really a lover of single track but it might be a little more fun riding with others..:skep:
good luck on the move....
later
lance :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.