Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the Tuesday's race at Albion tonight????

i saw few misfit psycles, but wasn't asking for names... anyone? anyone?

the course was all "across the road" - pretty punishing...

i didnt run anyone over... really...

:p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
osokolo said:
at the Tuesday's race at Albion tonight????

i saw few misfit psycles, but wasn't asking for names... anyone? anyone?

the course was all "across the road" - pretty punishing...

i didnt run anyone over... really...

:p :p :p
Awww, you mean you missed me?

Naaaw, couldn't be! You don't like speedbumps THAT much.:p :D Hmmmm, you probably do. :eekster:

I was sitting here eating, relaxing, reading and staring at a pair of gorgeous Titus'. :D Thanks for asking.

How did you "do" tonight? (<~ or maybe i'm supposed to ask "How did you Dew tonight?" what with that strange thread in the AM section :eek:ut: )

Honestly, I haven't been very inspired to do the weekly/O-Cup stuff since the 24H. Don't know why. :skep:
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pair of gorgeous Tit's?

AndrewTO said:
Awww, you mean you missed me?

Naaaw, couldn't be! You don't like speedbumps THAT much.:p :D Hmmmm, you probably do. :eekster:

I was sitting here eating, relaxing, reading and staring at a pair of gorgeous Titus'. :D Thanks for asking.

How did you "do" tonight? (<~ or maybe i'm supposed to ask "How did you Dew tonight?" what with that strange thread in the AM section :eek:ut: )

Honestly, I haven't been very inspired to do the weekly/O-Cup stuff since the 24H. Don't know why. :skep:
lucky man...

the field was smaller than usually - surprise for perfect conditions on the trail... the race was relaxed as always... i start by sucking the wheel of my "Tuesday racing buddy Tony" whom i havent beaten on Tuesdays yet... this time i warmed up so i was feeling good and on the first climb i go by him, thinking it is time to put some distance between us... this is happening "across the road" in that weird section, just at the beginning of the singletrack... i had semi-slicks at 50 pounds - had to take corners with caution, but was flying on flats and doubletrack...

so i am pulling on Tony thinking "hehe, today is my day buddy" and with my heartbeat at 170 and working in anaerobic zone, i hit one turn too hot, neglect some polished roots and whoooooop-la - down i go in the dirt... i got up quickly trying to re-mount, but it is up the hill here, i dont clip in and whoooooop-la, here i go down in the dirt again...

by now Tony caught up to me, together with about 10 other riders and i patiently wait for all of them to pass - some of tham saying "thanks for letting us go buddy"... hehe... i just smile stupidly and clean up my jersey...

long story short, got stuck behind some slower riders :eekster: :eekster: :eekster: but heeding your polite words, i just patiently wait for the double track which is pretty far from here to pass most of them... long story short, Tony beats me AGAIN by 30 seconds...

but all in good fun...

you all should come out next Tuesday... seriously...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
Hey, next time! Sounds like you had a good time regardless.

So, you want I should fix up your "buddy" Tony? .....

Tony, after the race - here I was, riding along and this tree jumped out onto the trail, grabbed me off my bike and threw me to the ground. When I got up the tree was GONE! :eekster:

:p :D

The tree could also be a root that grabs a wheel, but, well, uuuhhhhmmm, I don't wanna get run over any more. :(

Oh, don't heed MY polite words - kick his acking fuss next time!!!!! :thumbsup: Don't you make me come out there and hold your hand to do it! :eekster: :nono: (how's THAT for imagination?!?!)
 

·
Misfit Psycles
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
osokolo said:
at the Tuesday's race at Albion tonight????

i saw few misfit psycles, but wasn't asking for names... anyone? anyone?
how did you notice the mp's with THE jones there...sonnamabiatche i touched it, then rode it...so thats what a 3yr wait list feels like...eh, mines better.

across the road is sweeteness, pure single...lotsa hills to pass and tonnes of tight single to keep the elbows out, sorry okie, you may not pass...finished tonight totally blown and surrounded by a buncha too tight pants and wax burns...so musta done well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
nogearshere said:
almost forgot...gave out some more ossosorry cards today...
mary was nice, she'll be calling you....nnnooooo, natural IS IN...
:thumbsup: Good call Peter, I think they'd be a good match! Although, she's not as athletic, certainly she doesn't look like she'd been pumping iron for 20 years. I'd say 14 max.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,014 Posts
nogearshere said:
almost forgot...gave out some more ossosorry cards today...
mary was nice, she'll be calling you....nnnooooo, natural IS IN...
Aaaahhh, so THAT'S how you came up with your product line-up name. :p :D :thumbsup:
 

·
Misfit Psycles
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
Arek said:
:thumbsup: Good call Peter, I think they'd be a good match! Although, she's not as athletic, certainly she doesn't look like she'd been pumping iron for 20 years. I'd say 14 max.

:D
arek.
you are back on probation.

if this continues i will arrange to have the two of you called out on a tuesday and forced to lead the starting group...
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Arek leading the starting group????

nogearshere said:
arek.
you are back on probation.

if this continues i will arrange to have the two of you called out on a tuesday and forced to lead the starting group...
bwahahahaha.....

actually, if he uses his elbows and if he beats up everyone who tries to pass him - like he said he would, maybe that is not so impossible...

hmmm... looks like there is a good reason for 3 yrs waiting period for your machines...

still waiting for mary's call... what is going on? she busy shaving? did Arek steal her from me already?
 

·
Misfit Psycles
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
osokolo said:
bwahahahaha.....

actually, if he uses his elbows and if he beats up everyone who tries to pass him - like he said he would, maybe that is not so impossible...

hmmm... looks like there is a good reason for 3 yrs waiting period for your machines...

still waiting for mary's call... what is going on? she busy shaving? did Arek steal her from me already?
u2z*****ez, you are ruining another perfectly good thread about nothing....
let me get my spoon and here goes...whos - who???
 

·
LBS Manager
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
Idea

Someone has to come up with a way for these 2 guys to settle their differeces. Maybe a beer chugging contest or who can stand on their head the longest? I don't care what it is but it has to be safe and non violent. Whe could all bet on the out come and make some money off this. I volenteer to reff the contest what ever it may bee.
 

·
Misfit Psycles
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
Johnny Hair Boy said:
Someone has to come up with a way for these 2 guys to settle their differeces. Maybe a beer chugging contest or who can stand on their head the longest? I don't care what it is but it has to be safe and non violent. Whe could all bet on the out come and make some money off this. I volenteer to reff the contest what ever it may bee.
i threw in my penny. and next tuesday i am going to ask sean to pull them up to the front and let them go 30sec in advance of the pack...when really all the plan is to have someone waiting at the top of the first climb with a bucket of ice water (to the face) followed by a smack on the head with the 'growthefup' stick.

christ, its starting to smell like the 29er forum in here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Hey, hey! Hold up a sec....

nogearshere said:
i threw in my penny. and next tuesday i am going to ask sean to pull them up to the front and let them go 30sec in advance of the pack...when really all the plan is to have someone waiting at the top of the first climb with a bucket of ice water (to the face) followed by a smack on the head with the 'growthefup' stick.

christ, its starting to smell like the 29er forum in here.
I have no problem with beer chugging (will someone drive me home afterwards?:D ), but again, a little remark - why does this come up when I decide to post once in a blue moon while I'm being called out unprovoked 3 times a day??...
You don't have a problem with ME here.
 

·
Misfit Psycles
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
ok the ball is rolling...email sent...awaiting the reply...
Sean;

We have a coupla monkies going at each others throat&#8230;"my balls are bigger, no mine are"&#8230;anyway they both attend the Tuesday series regularly. Before it comes to an ugly head, the collective (we the people) have decided to encourage it further, but at least garner some laughs from it.

I would like to have them called up to the front so they can go mano-a-mano 30 seconds in advance of the main pack. That way if they resort to blows or blowing&#8230;we will be on them in short order to break it up - before anyone gets hurt or pregnant.

Now I know you don't like to get involved (you're a lover not a fighter), but I gots to tell you it is actually all your fault&#8230;if you didn't run 24hr events they wouldn't have ridden solstice, if you didn't foster the growth of the sport they wouldn't have bikes and without mtb's the internet wouldn't exist for them to fame on&#8230;so you see, you need to fix this.

If you don't like the race off then lets throw other ideas around. We could line them both up and each paid rider could slap them, first to swing back or cry loses&#8230;raw hotdog eating contest&#8230;goose poo crawl&#8230;

Peter.
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hehe...

Arek said:
I have no problem with beer chugging (will someone drive me home afterwards?:D ), but again, a little remark - why does this come up when I decide to post once in a blue moon while I'm being called out unprovoked 3 times a day??...
You don't have a problem with ME here.
well, i am not going to be all defensive as Arek is, and cry - hey it's not me, it's HIM... HE is the devil, i am momma's boy...

it is a freaking internet forum.... you are taking it way too seriously...

i am just having fun with those that have similar interests... it may look like this or that, but remember, it is all only fun...

now you can relax Arek... you sound too wound up....

hairry boy, save your money... buy yourself a nice ice cream with it...
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ohh, that was funny...

nogearshere said:
ok the ball is rolling...email sent...awaiting the reply...
well not really but oh well...

i'll start ahead of the crowd ONLY if you start with me on your ugly as shyte bike.... i dont care if Arek joins in...
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well...

nogearshere said:
deal.
i will work with sean to make sure the course is 'proper' this tuesday's woulda been fine...
for me it doesnt get much worse than what it was yesterday... but you are not the lightest biatch out there, so i won't complain... you are lucky that i sold my hard tail... i'll have to humiliate you on my squishy...

:p :p :p :p
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top