Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
padded
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking Demo, a little later than usual so it can warm up a bit. I want to disappear into the woods for a few hours, and then eat burritos and drink beer, the farther from a mall the better.

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
I like your thinking. Maybe I can round up a few others from the central valley that like the three "B"s

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will be mobbin El Camino in the dark rain or shine just so I can arrive at the mall 7am sharp. After a full day of lifting boxes like a mall rat I will head up Alpine raod and old dirt rd. ( peanut butter trail) cross over to MB and hit canyon trail out to the road and 14 miles home from there when it will be getting dark again. I have no Holiday spirit, the mall sucked it right out of me.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,585 Posts
Is black friday a good riding day or something? All the jesus freaks in church, so fewer SUVs on the roads or something?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Leopold Porkstacker said:
Is black friday a good riding day or something? All the jesus freaks in church, so fewer SUVs on the roads or something?
Wow, uber-liberals are just so open minded. Just what the world needs, more stereotyping haters.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts

Wow, I'm no "Jesus freak," but know many. Some of the kindest, most generous people I have met. Many have SUV's too. Most of those SUVs see snow, off road, or camping; not just a show piece.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Are you confusing Good Friday with Black Friday?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Anyway,
I will be playing disc golf all day in Pleasanton/Livermore area with old college buddies. So, no bike time for me on Fri :cryin:

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,585 Posts
GMM said:
Wow, uber-liberals are just so open minded. Just what the world needs, more stereotyping haters.
What is an over-liberal? It was a joke anyway, you dumbass ********. :p Lighten up, and lay off the Hannity and Beck—the holidays are upon us.

·
Life is strange
1,991 Posts
moschika said:
probably annadel.
I'm going to be going to Annadel for sure on Friday.
Granted I don't know the routes or where I'll be going, but it should be a good ride.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
damn man, you guys got it all wrong. Black Friday is for shopping man.

Pearl Izumi outlet at Gilroy, then head over to Performance bikes and Mike's Bike for some cheap deals. There would have been no way I could have gotten a 90 bucks pair of Pearl Izumi for like 30 bucks last year if it wasn't for the mecca known as Gilroy outlet.

Also, stock up on your clothing when there is deals, so that you can spend all the other money for bike stuffs bro.

Can always ride demo in the afternoon when it is actually warmer.

·
pro leisure tour
773 Posts
OSM said:
I have no Holiday spirit, the mall sucked it right out of me.
Somehow the holiday spirit gets lost in the mall mania with everyone franticly scrambling to get the latest "Turbo-Man" doll or whatever they are pushing this year.

OK, riding Diablo on Friday. No malls up there!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Probably South Fork American River Trail. Doesn't see much mtb traffic so should be great, plus seems to drain pretty well.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts