Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I have pictures from yesterday's ride.

I've been off real trails for a while due to a couple broken ribs. Yesterday I went back to the scene of the crime and had a great ride in the sunshine.

My friends and I started with Rustler's so I could see how the ribs would feel on a few little bumps.

Since I had no pain we decided to head to the crimescene, Horsethief Bench.

Today I'm feeling muscle soreness around the ribs, but overall, I'm pretty happy to be back on the bike!

Don't know when I'll have time to post again, been busy. Sorry the photos suck and it looks like miserable weather. And yes, the bikes are geared, but I was riding my ss, deal with it.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that everyone is able to spend it with those that they love and care for.

·
Super Moderator
48,237 Posts
The court summons is on the way. ;)

Check in when you can. I have been wondering how the winter trail conditions are in Fruita.

Heal well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice pics...

If you are a climber... looks like a rock climbing mecca...

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
Welcome back, Scream.
I wasn't aware that you had broken your ribs.
Was it at least a good wreck while you were goin' large? ;)

OGG

·
King Pin
1,247 Posts
Who the hell are YOU??

Just woofin', I've read your good stuff and some day......Momma and myself will meet up with you and your ilk in Fruita.

·
Registered
605 Posts
screampint said:
Life sucks in Fruita...
I can tell! Short sleeves at the end of December. Gosh, how can you stand the pain? I'd move immediately if you know what's good for you. :D

Hey, glad you're recovering from the rib injury. Happy holiday wishes for you, your family and all the gang down there in Fruita. May your spoon always be full of creamy dark chocolate ice cream and your Camelbak always full of Herradura Anjo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts