Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I have pictures from yesterday's ride.

I've been off real trails for a while due to a couple broken ribs. Yesterday I went back to the scene of the crime and had a great ride in the sunshine.

My friends and I started with Rustler's so I could see how the ribs would feel on a few little bumps.

Since I had no pain we decided to head to the crimescene, Horsethief Bench.

Today I'm feeling muscle soreness around the ribs, but overall, I'm pretty happy to be back on the bike!

Don't know when I'll have time to post again, been busy. Sorry the photos suck and it looks like miserable weather.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that everyone is able to spend it with those that they love and care for.

·
mtbr member since 1997
354 Posts
Sorry to hear about your injury, Sar. Glad you're on the mend and back on the bike. As usual, terribly sucky pictures. ;-)

Merry Christmas back at you.
Mary Ann

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Ok, I'm oficially jealous!!

What with a distractingly annoying cracked collarbone that isn't healing right, all this rain in California, and family get togethers(haa,haa-not serious about the last one, I love 'em all). But you get in a ride with friends, in beautiful scenery, and weather, and get another "idle shot" of your "Cover Bike" from the MBA article. Nice!

Attachments

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pretty one has some new jewelry for Christmas for her next photo shoots. I'll be showing her off sometime soon. We have more pressing family matters right now, not much time. Let's suffice it to say that it's a good thing that all the injuries were in one year and we paid the family deductible on the first one. Danielle is the only one unscathed and I think I might just wrap her in bubble wrap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.