Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can feel my legs cringing already from the training :D

https://www.bikemonkey.net/?page_id=2338

"In the coming weeks we'll have a couple more pre-rides of the SoNoMas 100 where we'll gather GPS coordinates on some of the spots that need a little love before the big event. As is tradition, food and drinks are provided for anyone wishing to lend a hand. Dates soon to come for both pre-riding and work days."

·
Got Twins?
297 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Baycat! Sign up my wife for Female Pro Solo. I'll be her pit crew (payback for those years she helped at Puff). She's not sure if she'll ride her one speed or 1x9. Hopefully, we'll get to pre-ride the course with Carlos and gang.

L8

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mat are you thinking group? I am thinking solo. Want to pre-ride it sometime soon. They have a route map, and the motion based looks painful. With 7,000' of climbing per lap, or close to that.

Maybe I can be Leonard's pit crew...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do I have this right?

The two person "sport team", each person does just one lap or does each team member do two laps. It states on race info that the 2 person teams start at noon or 12:30 giving time for just two laps. One lap sounds fun:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
this shite is gonna be dope. If I wasn't racing Mt Hamilton and wanting to win the next week...I am stupid enough that I would try it solo. Maybe next year.

Still down for a pre-ride. Lets talk....dates? I could do Feb 22 or March 21 or 22.

holla

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I registered for this.....solo sport but will see how Boggs and the rest of the spring goes before determining whether two laps is really realistic. I've never done a 10k day but have a few 7k days since beginning Boggs training. This is really going to hurt.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Anyone know if camping is part of the event?
maleonardphi said:
If you mean babysitter, you're hired.
Only do this if your kid likes IPA.

mttamrnr said:
I registered for this.....solo sport but will see how Boggs and the rest of the spring goes before determining whether two laps is really realistic. I've never done a 10k day but have a few 7k days since beginning Boggs training. This is really going to hurt.
Whats the problem? You have done a few 7k days, this is just like doing 2 of them. :confused:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.