Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Craig H. is the first to hit Fruita with the Other BCers to come in later. So off I take a poor sea level rider out for what I call a nice Ride. Ok we were all ready to quit bit early.
On to the pics
1 Craig Bring his new found riding buddy over the edge of the over look
2 Found Craig some rocks to roll off.
3 Lula stop off to check out a catus The whole desert is going nutts

Attachments

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
singletrack said:
I could say something negative about the second frame, but I wouldn't want to judge anyone based on some pic on the internet.

Gee, it would seem that you're still chapped about being caught red-handed jumping into a bed of crypto on an illegal spur trail, eh?

The two pictures/situations are an apples and oranges comparison.

Nice shot Kevin, it looks like that picture of the drop in to the sand on that established, legal trail hasn't changed a bit since you took another group on it five years ago.

p.s. Joel, you really should quit while you're behind.

Attachments

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
Crypto-schmipto

last two weekend been at Whistler, it's opened early; camera never once made it out of the bag, riding too much, you coming up? No crypto to mash here. Just avoid the bears.

Jim

stolenpic of some Frorider

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Is this the official Fruita thread?

As I download my slew of pix, I read this and think of the fun time. Good meeting all you Canada folks. Seeing Megan show everyone that long travel bikes are not needed to tear apart a section is check on the reality of what biking is about.

Thanks again Kevin for the place that does feel like home.

PS: Thanks to all the people who busted their a$$ on the trails and putting the fest together...and thanks to those who I haven't thanked yet--especially to those needing thanks.

BTW, Lula doesn't like Nashbar!

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
Thanks again Kevin for taking one of the pasty white Canadians out on their introduction to Utah riding!

Thanks also for being the tour guide & host for the infamous 4th Annual Barley Wine ride. I think all of the bentonite clay finally washed off after the monsoon ride today on Tiger mountain just outside of Seattle with Gizmo (Jerry) this afternoon.

Got back in to Vancouver 8:30pm tonight.

It was great riding with you again!

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
That was actually my wife's voodoo doll. She was green with envy about me going on this road trip (she was unable to go due to a new job with no vacation built up yet), so the deal was that the green guy would go on all the rides with me.

He is now safely back in Vancouver, still covered in bentonite clay from the Saturday Barley Wine Ride on the Ribbon & Andy's.

We'll be back next year, this time with her in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.