Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a Topeak McGuyver tool kit, not mine. It came from someone who rode P&D 5-27-04. This was a ride AZClydsdale put together. The same ride he broke his final liquid and one of our riders suffered a broken clavicle among other injuries and was air lifted to the hospital.

Anyone know who it belongs to? I already have one otherwise I’d keep it!! ;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
it's mine.

Holy cow ~ I've been looking hi and lo for that thing!!! I couldn't imagine leaving it on the trail and was bummed about dropping coin on a new one. Thanks man!

Hey, I did a endo into a wash yesterday and ripped the tendon in my left shoulder. Had x-rays and no breaks or fractures. I hope it doesn't put me out too long as I'd like to ride with you soon. Will catch up with you sometime!

Steve

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZClydesdale said:
Holy cow ~ I've been looking hi and lo for that thing!!! I couldn't imagine leaving it on the trail and was bummed about dropping coin on a new one. Thanks man!

Hey, I did a endo into a wash yesterday and ripped the tendon in my left shoulder. Had x-rays and no breaks or fractures. I hope it doesn't put me out too long as I'd like to ride with you soon. Will catch up with you sometime!

Steve
Sorry to hear about the body damage...sounds painful!! :eek:

I will stick the tool back in the caverns of my Camelback. Give me a ring when you want to ride!

PM'ed ya

·
Registered
691 Posts
AZClydesdale said:

Steve
Steve, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I have only two additional words to say: Chest Protector! :)

John W.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts