Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bmxer friend (really good) and I made 2 drops off a retaining wall today. The big one is about 8 feet, I guess.

The picture with the halfway x-up was the smaller drop!
 

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
Joined
·
3,117 Posts
nice drop, i always find walls like that but theres always a fence at the top of em so u cant do it. got some groupies there do u?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
thats a sick drop, alot higher than the one on ur website that says "my highest huck" which shows ur improving, or finding bigger drops. how did the landing feel?

we have snow heere now, about an inch or 2 on the ground, we screwed around in the road though and made a video, ill post it soon.
 

·
No longer riding a haro!
Joined
·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KevinM[Freerider] said:
thats a sick drop, alot higher than the one on ur website that says "my highest huck" which shows ur improving, or finding bigger drops. how did the landing feel?

we have snow heere now, about an inch or 2 on the ground, we screwed around in the road though and made a video, ill post it soon.

I dont really think that this wall is bigger than the one I posted before. Here is that drop at another angle...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
nice drop, looks sweet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
fu*k i wish we had some of those in edmonton but all ours lead onto busy highways... but on the other hand i found a killer ramp today ill post some pics soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,381 Posts
i also road today, sick illegal DH runs. very nice drops, i always see places like that and want to do that. man you even got the chicks with ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,189 Posts
free rider said:
fu*k i wish we had some of those in edmonton but all ours lead onto busy highways... but on the other hand i found a killer ramp today ill post some pics soon

WEM has some sweet urban if you don't get caught :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,189 Posts
free rider said:
as in inside the mall
....in side the mall would be pretty cool.... but no out side in the parkades...... just say security does't like u seting up boards and ramps and jumping parkade levels :p we had a lil curcut set up around the mall and almost got busted...... they came full on with flashing lights and sirens lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,189 Posts
free rider said:
hahaha...nice we should shred burban street some day...or just set up another circut lol...seriously
forshure next time im in edmonton for a ride ill send u a pm. u could probly show me more of the riding than i know in edmonton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
haromtnbiker said:
I dont really think that this wall is bigger than the one I posted before. Here is that drop at another angle...
yahh...that pretty much changed my whole perspectiv on that drop.. lol
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top