Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
No longer riding a haro!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bmxer friend (really good) and I made 2 drops off a retaining wall today. The big one is about 8 feet, I guess.

The picture with the halfway x-up was the smaller drop!

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,106 Posts
nice drop, i always find walls like that but theres always a fence at the top of em so u cant do it. got some groupies there do u?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
thats a sick drop, alot higher than the one on ur website that says "my highest huck" which shows ur improving, or finding bigger drops. how did the landing feel?

we have snow heere now, about an inch or 2 on the ground, we screwed around in the road though and made a video, ill post it soon.

·
No longer riding a haro!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KevinM[Freerider] said:
thats a sick drop, alot higher than the one on ur website that says "my highest huck" which shows ur improving, or finding bigger drops. how did the landing feel?

we have snow heere now, about an inch or 2 on the ground, we screwed around in the road though and made a video, ill post it soon.
I dont really think that this wall is bigger than the one I posted before. Here is that drop at another angle...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
free rider said:
as in inside the mall
....in side the mall would be pretty cool.... but no out side in the parkades...... just say security does't like u seting up boards and ramps and jumping parkade levels :p we had a lil curcut set up around the mall and almost got busted...... they came full on with flashing lights and sirens lol

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
haromtnbiker said:
I dont really think that this wall is bigger than the one I posted before. Here is that drop at another angle...
yahh...that pretty much changed my whole perspectiv on that drop.. lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.