Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tool
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly due to havinga previously scheduled trip to Tahoe for the last weekend in July. I'm headed out to Chico to pick up the bike on Saturday, then I have till Thursday just to ride. Mostly, I'm planning (kind of a misleading word) to ride in the Downieville area either twice a day, or a couple epics. Armed with NFS maps and maybe a GPS (It's how much?), I'll be exploring all the way. That's what I'm prepared to do. That said, though, is there anyone out there wanting to ride on any of those days? The days in question are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. If I can have my bike operational before lunch on Saturday, maybe Bidwell in the afternoon. Who knows.

--Kevin

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Bidwell.

OverStuffed said:
Mostly due to havinga previously scheduled trip to Tahoe for the last weekend in July. I'm headed out to Chico to pick up the bike on Saturday, then I have till Thursday just to ride. Mostly, I'm planning (kind of a misleading word) to ride in the Downieville area either twice a day, or a couple epics. Armed with NFS maps and maybe a GPS (It's how much?), I'll be exploring all the way. That's what I'm prepared to do. That said, though, is there anyone out there wanting to ride on any of those days? The days in question are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. If I can have my bike operational before lunch on Saturday, maybe Bidwell in the afternoon. Who knows.

--Kevin
I'm planning to be up in Chico Sat. eve, then riding Upper Bidwell (Green Gate) Sunday morning, early, to beat the heat (may be able to come down it 2x). PM me if you wanna hook up.

Ahhh, Chico. Wotta town, wotta town.

fp

P.S. Check the NorCal board- there's a Tahoe ride going on Sunday, too (http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=36383).

·
Tool
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... It's tempting, but I'll be in Tahoe later in the week, and I'll try to get one last ride in on Friday, maybe. I'd love to do an epic out there. Actually, I'd like to do an epic anywhere, but you've planned it for the wrong day. Dammit, can't everyone be on my schedule?

--Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.