Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I didn't die or anything, its just my job has become more demanding still, so I barely get time to goof off!! :mad:

I thought I'd post these pics, I hit the Desierto de los Leones to the Marquesa trail this sunday and it was MUDDY. You can hardly tell by the pictures but lets just say that the wife was not happy I was putting my shorts, socks and jersey in the washing machine. All in all, fun, fun, fun!

Cheers,

Mada

Attachments

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Actually, we knew you weren't dead, we just thought that you were abducted by aliens and used in all series of weird experimentations... we're glad to know you're here, safe and sound :)

It's great that you had a great ride, how's life? My virtual bike is no more! I have a pretty nice Banshee Viento built and ridden (albeit only once...). This weekend I couldn't ride because I have the flu (bummer..... :madman: ).

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah! I read about your virtual bike, bummer about the chamaleon! I am expecting kid #2 so every day I have less time for myself, fortunately I can still go ride sometimes.

This sunday was very cool, we kept going past Zedillo's cabin and got all the way to the Marquesa where there is a place that seems very nice for a pick nick. It rained like crazy on Saturday so there was water (and mud) everywhere. At first I tried to go round the puddles, but after a while I just aimed for them. :D

I need a new pair of tires, the Maxxis Highrollers are not a good option in mud...

Anyway, here is a pic of the route

Attachments

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Hey Mada!!!

Good to see you alive and I can bet that your David Hasselhoff's poster is still on your wall!! :D

What's so bad about the HR's? What if you swap only the front one? It makes a night and day difference to run a better front. The rear makes a big difference but not that drastical.

Well... you cheapo join in for a mtbr.com mexico jersey. It's grey like a Homer one, so you wouldn't stray too much from your usual look. We need 10 to order them, so far we have confirmed only 6... 4 to go. Get down with the sickness and we'll just have three to go.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Warp said:
Hey Mada!!!

Good to see you alive and I can bet that your David Hasselhoff's poster is still on your wall!! :D

What's so bad about the HR's? What if you swap only the front one? It makes a night and day difference to run a better front. The rear makes a big difference but not that drastical.

Well... you cheapo join in for a mtbr.com mexico jersey. It's grey like a Homer one, so you wouldn't stray too much from your usual look. We need 10 to order them, so far we have confirmed only 6... 4 to go. Get down with the sickness and we'll just have three to go.
Hey how much are those jerseys going for? i might cheap in if mine is not racer tight..

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Warp said:
Warp: this is especially for you, let me know if you want me to send the high resolution so you can place it in your living room (for a few $$ I can autograhp it too!!!) :D

Attachments

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
elmadaleno said:
Warp: this is especially for you, let me know if you want me to send the high resolution so you can place it in your living room (for a few $$ I can autograhp it too!!!) :D
Thanks, but NO ONE but David Hasselhoff will EVER be on my wall... (well, maybe Viggo Mortensen or Miguel Bose :D )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts